Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Jesus in the chat room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/jesus-chat-room-t16161.html)

sharon b 02-03-2009 03:05 PM

Yep, Jesus and Gailee still in the chat room, but they are not chatting ! How RUDE ! LOL Have no clue what is going on???? :roll:
Sharon

quiltykitty 02-03-2009 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
On another note, someone left as soon as i got there and I hope i am just being sensitive, cause I hope I have never, ever offended anyone here, (meaning 'board', sometimes when I say 'here', I mean - the net.)
Probably just a coincidence.

Quiltncrazy, sometimes I will go into the chat room and am kicked out or whatever. Other times I look to see what you all are talking about and if I have something to add I'll stay. If not, I may lurk for awhile or leave. Never am I offended by anyone. Sometimes I leave because I have to much trouble keeping up with the fast pace of the chat.

Mousie 02-03-2009 03:46 PM

ty for that. it makes me feel a lot better. not sure my chatting has ever added to ongoing conversation either. My computer acts up the whole time I am there. It's just nice to talk in 'real time' sometimes. :-)

mpeters1200 02-04-2009 01:08 PM

Ruth...I'm so glad I saw this before I went on chat last night.

So, got there yesterday and Jesus and Gailee were in there. I couldn't figure out why they weren't saying anything. So I asked SD if this Jesus was the same as your Jesus. Her reply was yes, but I think she may have had an odd look on her face when she replied....but I think I post a lot of really strange stuff so even I look at my screen odd not knowing what I was thinking.

You aren't crazy...Jesus is there...I saw him too.

youme 02-04-2009 03:02 PM

Now only I checked the chatroom and found that Gailee is gone. And no other Jesus is watching us!

rismstress 02-04-2009 03:48 PM

So have we figured out what this was all about?
cheryl

youme 02-04-2009 04:08 PM

I don't know it yet. Since I am new here I am just curious if this happens very often in the chatroom.
Would they intrude us chatting in someways? I sometimes get bumped or locked out of the forum, it makes me can't access to the forum any more for a few days.
I know there are some commands for he chatroom that would ban us or kick us or invite the member to the chatroom, but I believe the history would appear after you made a command.

MsSage 02-04-2009 05:13 PM

So I asked SD if this Jesus was the same as your Jesus.
OMGAWD I cant stop laughing...................

ok I must have worked way too hard today and I am punch drunk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mousie 02-04-2009 06:15 PM

I love it when ppl on here say something makes them laugh, bc sooo much makes me laugh. I think maybe I am easily amused, but that seems to be a good thing. :lol:

Bettia 04-06-2009 10:14 AM

hereeeeeee's my 2 cents.
Someone, anyone can log in with a boggus name. I could login in as Jesus and logout real fast and it would freak you out if you saw it.