Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Message Board Retreat, time to get serious (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/message-board-retreat-time-get-serious-t11983.html)

Quilting Aggi 11-18-2008 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
How lovely is that you going to France though. But I can understand your disappointment, it would be lovely to meet everyone on the board.

You are not far away from Spain you know......... :wink: :wink:

Elle

someday Elle I'll visit Spain... someday!!!:)

Butterflyspain 11-18-2008 11:01 AM

Awe, thought you might be doing it this time, but I understand, when you have a itinery you just go along with it, Anyway enjoy,
and pictures, pictures pictures.... LOL

elle

Missi 11-24-2008 08:37 PM

Monday is Dec 1st that means I need to get my money in. I am not missing this for anything - I don't care what happens I am going!!!!!!!

Where do I send my money?

jstitch 11-25-2008 07:52 AM

Since we have had little response in the way of actual commitment, I am going to re-plan this event.

It will be on a first come first served basis.. In other words, there will be a limited number of participants and I will admit you based on the receipt of your reservation deposit.

To secure your spot, please mail $35 to me at

***Edited by Patrice: sorry ... but we strongly discourage members from posting their personal addresses, eddresses and phone info in public. All who are interested should send jstitch a PM asking for her address.****

mary quite contrary 11-25-2008 08:21 AM

Who and how many do you have coming?

sewsewquilter 11-29-2008 06:51 AM

I am not going to be able to come. :( Sorry I have waited to the very last minute to make my decision. I was hoping I would be going. I work in the tourist industry and I am not sure want is going to happen. Yes, gas prices are down but people have lost money in their savings and are afraid to spend. Including me. So I will be thinking of all of you having fun in June. :D

ljsunflower 12-10-2008 08:33 PM

This is so cool! The forum I used to be on always wanted to have a retreat but we never could get enough people to commit to it.
Are you still doing it? Same place, same time?
We are planning a humongous trip out west in early June. Colorado, Wyoming, Montana & Idaho. We might be able to coordinate our trip with this retreat. Can you send me some details? Or how do I get in touch with you? Sounds like fun.
flower

ljsunflower 12-30-2008 09:40 AM

Well, I just noticed the dates - again - for this retreat. I won't be able to come to it because I'm going to be on a HUGE vacation out west during that time. And it just wouldn't tie in with that.
I hope all of you have fun!
Linda

mary quite contrary 12-30-2008 09:49 AM

Do we have another deadline coming up when our next payment is due?

jstitch 12-30-2008 10:11 AM

I am very busy this week on job search. I will contact you all with further details in the next couple of days..

thanks for asking Mary