Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   MOTHS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/moths-t44808.html)

Oklahoma Suzie 05-04-2010 02:20 PM

It's not a secret, you need fresh cedar like the ones I make. I have a good supplier. I can sell some to anyone that wants.

Lostn51 05-04-2010 02:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Something I never thought of before with my studio out back and all. Sometimes they fly in if I am out there at night and I have the door open.

Thats okay I have something for them........

Billy

Oklahoma Suzie 05-04-2010 03:29 PM

lol cute

Scissor Queen 05-04-2010 03:43 PM

Only certain types of moths eat wool or cotton. If they were just regular old miller moths you don't need to worry about them.

Rainy Day 05-04-2010 03:49 PM

LOL - I call my husband MOTH, it means Man Of the House - it is an ironic title, as on our first night as man and wife, he was running around the bedroom screaming like a scalded cat and pointing to the corner above our bed. It was a huntsman spider, and I, in my wedding night finery, had to remove the spider and take it down the road. While he cowered in a corner, and screeched at me to get rid of it. And he insisted I squash it and have a shower afterwards. Not quite the wedding night I had planned, but it still brings a smile to my face everytime I think of it.

Oklahoma Suzie 05-04-2010 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rainy Day
LOL - I call my husband MOTH, it means Man Of the House - it is an ironic title, as on our first night as man and wife, he was running around the bedroom screaming like a scalded cat and pointing to the corner above our bed. It was a huntsman spider, and I, in my wedding night finery, had to remove the spider and take it down the road. While he cowered in a corner, and screeched at me to get rid of it. And he insisted I squash it and have a shower afterwards. Not quite the wedding night I had planned, but it still brings a smile to my face everytime I think of it.

lol

DebraK 05-04-2010 05:18 PM

That is so damn funny!

Gr8Gr8 Gran Quilter 05-05-2010 11:46 AM

Thanks for my LOTD {laugh of the day}

Ninnie 05-05-2010 11:50 AM

oh, rainy, just too, too funny for words! When I saw the title of this post, I thought of you right away, with the MOTH.

dkabasketlady 05-12-2010 05:39 AM

Oh my!!! That sounds so like my DH & sons now! I'm the one to get rid of spiders, snakes, mice, you name it! I got a good laugh, thanks!