Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Need a security camera (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/need-security-camera-t19726.html)

mytwopals 05-05-2009 11:34 AM

Pam,

I was trying to be subtle. I'll just come out and say it. Feel free to send me the quilt, when you finish. If it's anything like the others you've done, it'll be stunning. I'll certainly give a place of honor in my home.

Terry

BellaBoo 05-05-2009 11:49 AM

The Go cutter comes in a very big box and if you ordered any dies they will come packed in a very big box. The boxes will stand out on your porch. Be sure and have your neighbor watching for it. Mine was shipped by UPs so she can't miss the big truck stopping. Maybe catch it in time to ask the driver to put it in her house. They are big.

pittsburgpam 05-05-2009 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by JoanneS

How about crossed flags? Or another star? Or the Betsy Ross Flag?

I've looked at some larger stars and thought... way too many stars and I just did the feathered star medallion.

Betsy Ross, huh? I'll have to look around. I have flags in the corners but that is an idea to do the circle of stars on blue in the corners instead of the full flags.

pittsburgpam 05-05-2009 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by mytwopals
Pam,

I was trying to be subtle. I'll just come out and say it. Feel free to send me the quilt, when you finish. If it's anything like the others you've done, it'll be stunning. I'll certainly give a place of honor in my home.

Terry

Who needs subtle? :-) If it was within my power I'd make a quilt for anyone who would love and appreciate it.

pittsburgpam 05-05-2009 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
The Go cutter comes in a very big box and if you ordered any dies they will come packed in a very big box. The boxes will stand out on your porch. Be sure and have your neighbor watching for it. Mine was shipped by UPs so she can't miss the big truck stopping. Maybe catch it in time to ask the driver to put it in her house. They are big.

Thanks for the info. When I find out the delivery date I can let her know that I'm expecting something.

bearpaw 05-05-2009 02:36 PM

I'm glad your neighbor had the box. That is another gorgeous line of fabrics.

mommaB 05-06-2009 04:35 AM

I've had stuff delivered to my neighbors house before..is that a possibility? Call the place where you ordered it and ask. And I carefully track UPS stuff online, they're pretty up to date, that way I know what day to watch for it. I've even left notes on my door for the delivery guy and asked that it go to a neighbor. Its a pain, but sure better than losing stuff!!

mommaB 05-06-2009 04:37 AM

By the way, the fabric is gorgeous!! :D :D

Debbie1 05-06-2009 05:55 AM

I'm so glad your package was safe and sound - Love the fabrics, can't wait to see what you make with it!

Debra Mc 05-06-2009 07:24 AM

One thing I like about FedEx & UPS is that as soon as it it shipped, I start tracking it. I know when it will it every shipping point. Till it arrives I check several times a day. I can usually tell exactly what day & almost the time package will arrive. Got a friend that works for UPS & he will almost always have my package here by 10:00am if he is working my route. FedEx ground kinda makes me mad because they don't always ring the bell but they are usually here by noon. Glad you got the package. Design is pretty.