Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   New magazine--Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/new-magazine-quilt-t33297.html)

barnbum 01-06-2010 02:32 AM

I stopped Fons and Porter, too. I don't like much in there any more. I like Better Homes Quilt magazine. I get that.

Mamagus 01-06-2010 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Eddie
I got that offer and did sign up for it yesterday.

And on a related note, I found that I had to create an Excel spreadsheet to keep up with my quilting magazine subscriptions so I wouldn't inadvertently subscribe to the same one twice, LOL! It tracks the name, number of issues, subscription date, expire date, amount paid, etc. Hopefully, I'll keep it all straight!

I still want Eddie to come live with me! A spreadsheet for magazine subscriptions! You have to be the perfect man!

I shall be looking at their website. I just got a digital subscription for Quiler's World. $15.00 for access to the past two years and for all of 2010's issues. I thought that was a great bargain! But this is one might top it!

Mamagus 01-06-2010 03:54 AM

Booo! Their website is 19.99... I want the $10.00 deal!

barnbum 01-06-2010 04:02 AM

On one piece of paper from the info it reads "And save money at the same time by mailing your Subscription Reservation Form today to Quilt P.O. Box 422436-8265, Palm Coast, FL 32164-2436

Or do you need the reservation form? You could send your address there and see what happens. NO money needed to be sent at this time.

kluedesigns 01-06-2010 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum
On one piece of paper from the info it reads "And save money at the same time by mailing your Subscription Reservation Form today to Quilt P.O. Box 422436-8265, Palm Coast, FL 32164-2436

Or do you need the reservation form? You could send your address there and see what happens. NO money needed to be sent at this time.

i sent them an email asking about the $10 subscription. i'll let you all know if they write back.

kluedesigns 01-06-2010 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mamagus

And on a related note, I found that I had to create an Excel spreadsheet to keep up with my quilting magazine subscriptions so I wouldn't inadvertently subscribe to the same one twice, LOL! It tracks the name, number of issues, subscription date, expire date, amount paid, etc. Hopefully, I'll keep it all straight!

I shall be looking at their website. I just got a digital subscription for Quiler's World. $15.00 for access to the past two years and for all of 2010's issues. I thought that was a great bargain! But this is one might top it!

i just signed up for the digital to Quilters World and thats the best deal i've seen in a while.

i've already printed out a pattern that i need to make for DH.

quiltingbee12 01-06-2010 04:43 AM

This Magazine is not new for sure ;) I have issues of it from the 80s....

Sandy1951 01-06-2010 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

Originally Posted by Mamagus

i just signed up for the digital to Quilters World and thats the best deal i've seen in a while.

I have a question regarding the digital subscription to Quilter's World and being able to access the past two years' issues. Right now the offer is all of the 2010 issues as well as all of 2009 and 2008. What if you renew your subscription in a year? Will you still have access to the 2008 issues? Or just the 2011, 2010, and 2009? And what if I subscribe halfway through the year? Will my access begin halfway through the 2008 issues?

I can check with Quilter's World is no one knows, but I thought I'd ask here first.

Esqmommy 01-06-2010 07:21 AM

I'm such a copycat. Would you care to share the spreadsheet (blank of course)???

liwilliams 01-06-2010 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

Originally Posted by barnbum

i sent them an email asking about the $10 subscription. i'll let you all know if they write back.

That was a good idea to e-mail them. Please do let us know. I'll subscribe as that is a good price and I've been wanting a subscription to a quilting magazine for a while.