Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   New Quilting Challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/new-quilting-challenge-t76512.html)

Ripped on Scotch 11-15-2010 01:39 PM

I think it sounds like fun. I would join but I'm currently in 2 round robins and a local guild challenge, the President has challenged everyone to bring in a finished item every month. So far I have been able to finish 2 projects per month, (Since I am VP this year I thought I should step up and do the challenge) I have to find a project to finish this week!

Jennifer22206 11-15-2010 05:33 PM

this sounds fun. Time right now is super short, but I'm sure I can do something in 6 months.

redvette54 11-15-2010 05:45 PM

Just wondering, would this be a quilt-a-long or a swap? I would be interested, if it was a quilt-a-long. I think it would be great to get the paint chips and start the first of the year.

babydragon 11-15-2010 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
this sounds fun. Time right now is super short, but I'm sure I can do something in 6 months.

pm me with your fave color and i will tell you the paint brand and chip #

babydragon 11-15-2010 05:46 PM

quilt along:)
pm me your fave color and i will tell you the paint brand and chip #

sewTinker 11-16-2010 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by babydragon

Originally Posted by sewTinker
a two-color quilt would be fun. And... would justify a Shopping Trip! lol...

ahhh...but it is a single color with various shades...just to complicate things:)

Even Better! Sounds like a Use-The-Stash kind of quilt! oh yes. I hope this is approved. or whatever has to happen to have it happen.... :-o :thumbup:

marymc 11-16-2010 06:45 AM

I will need more direction but I would love to join. What do I do next?

babydragon 11-16-2010 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by marymc
I will need more direction but I would love to join. What do I do next?

You have a coice...pm me your fave color, or tell me to choose for you. I am going to lowes in a bit to pick color chips, and will pm e1 with the brand ans strip numbers.

babydragon 11-16-2010 03:23 PM

a two-color quilt would be fun. And... would justify a Shopping Trip! lol...

ahhh...but it is a single color with various shades...just to complicate things:)

Even Better! Sounds like a Use-The-Stash kind of quilt! oh yes. I hope this is approved. or whatever has to happen to have it happen.... :-o :thumbup:

OK...here you go...u can use all or some of the colors. The paint brand is Valspar, color strips 272 and 240.
final pics of the quilts are due June 15 2011. any size , any pattern:)

babydragon 11-16-2010 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206

pm me with your fave color and i will tell you the paint brand and chip #

OK...here you go...u can use all or some of the colors. The paint brand is Valspar, color strips 203b ND 234.
final pics of the quilts are due June 15 2011. any size , any pattern:)