Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   OH NO.....My Girl is Sick :( (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/oh-no-my-girl-sick-t113142.html)

Sassylass 04-03-2011 11:16 AM

I did what Kept In Stitches said and it worked!! Everything looked fine but doing it all from the begining is what fixed it..but have to admit would like to know why I got that error!
sass

Airwick156 04-03-2011 11:17 AM

Im glad it was only a few hours old Bug she had. And you were able to save loads of money taking her to the "electric doctor". LOL Electric Hospital is what a sewing machine repair shops name was over on the Oregon coast.

But I am so glad you got her working again. :)

Sassylass 04-03-2011 11:18 AM

Susan ,I had brought my back up machine up and was using it...think I heard it give a raspberry to my new one too...
I did what kept in Stitches said and we are now up and running.I really should have known better to try all this...but panicked :(
sass

Sassylass 04-03-2011 11:21 AM

Shelbie that is exactly what worked!!! So nice to have this one back up and running....I had taken the bobbin out and put it back ,turned the machine off and back on but didn't rethread...sheesh.
Love your avitar too!!
sass

cmagee84 04-03-2011 11:22 AM

The electronic machines are picky, aren't they! I think they just like extra attention....talk about high maintenance!!! :)

Sassylass 04-03-2011 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Im glad it was only a few hours old Bug she had. And you were able to save loads of money taking her to the "electric doctor". LOL Electric Hospital is what a sewing machine repair shops name was over on the Oregon coast.

But I am so glad you got her working again. :)

Me too Deanna me too.....my electric hospital is quite a drive away .bout 1.5 hours..but......the chocolate factory is also there

:thumbup:
Not that I need any..
sass

Sassylass 04-03-2011 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by cmagee84
The electronic machines are picky, aren't they! I think they just like extra attention....talk about high maintenance!!! :)

Gosh for sure.....but I am thinking we should call them HIMS and not Hers ...we ladies are not that fussy..
sass

Country1 04-03-2011 12:12 PM

Sorry to hear, hope everything works out for you real soon!

Kept In Stitches 04-04-2011 01:56 PM

Now, do you want to know the whole story on how I knew this???? After first getting mine after the 6600P just came out, I got the same error message and in a panick I drove all the way (45min. drive) over to the shop where I purchased it just to find out that all I needed to do was re-thread it! Was my face red!! Good excuse for going to the quilt shop I guess, huh? I'm so glad that someone else could learn from my red face moment....pay it forward!

Sassylass 04-04-2011 02:04 PM

Thank you..and yes my face was red too....something so simple and my drive would have been about 76 miles ...and yes I will pay it forward.love doing that :)

sass