Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   PFAFF Quilt Expression 2044 Question (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/pfaff-quilt-expression-2044-question-t65263.html)

lovequilts 09-17-2010 06:35 PM

I have the 2044 and love it. I was able to get it with out the "embrodery" option since I don't care to do it. That price is Great!!!! get it. It's the best machine I have ever had.

Colbaltjars62 09-17-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by lovequilts
I have the 2044 and love it. I was able to get it with out the "embrodery" option since I don't care to do it. That price is Great!!!! get it. It's the best machine I have ever had.

I GOT IT!!!!!
No one beat me too it so this is my slightly early B-Day present!!!
I was sweating bullets all the way there thinking that someone would beat me to it. The guy said it was first come first served. I paid $375.00... :-D :mrgreen: :XD: :D :-D
Sorry but I am so excited!!!
He couldn't find the book for it, said that it had gotten packed with other papers so I need to DL one from the PFAFF website if I can.
OK I need to go eat some dinner before I pass out from hunger and then I'm gonna go play with my new toy. :XD: :-D :mrgreen: :D :XD: :mrgreen: :-D :XD:
Faith

PS, Thanks for the wisdom!!!!! :lol:

lazyquilter 09-17-2010 07:32 PM

I agree with every one. As much as I love my Berninia 630... I purchased the Pfaff Expression 3 and I love it. I could sit at most of the day. Love the longer throat and I really like the 9mm versus Berninias 5 mm width. I got the demo so it was even cheaper. Plus the presser feet are so much less then geting the feet for the Berninia. Fortunately I have all I need on either of them. And I agree with the already attached IDT and if you choose not to use, you lift it up and it's out of the way with no removing it,

featherweight 09-17-2010 07:48 PM

You will absolutely love that machine. IDT is worth its weight in gold... I almsot bought a 2044 last year and it was 500.00 and my LQS said it was worth that. A friend of mine gave me a 7570 last Oct, I love it!!!!!

lovequilts 09-17-2010 10:02 PM

Congrat's.....you will never have buyer's remorse. Enjoy..

Maggiemay 09-18-2010 12:13 AM

I have a 2044 & I love it! You will too!

Colbaltjars62 09-18-2010 05:38 AM

OK now for all my questions... :?
It did not come with a manual nor any feet than what was on it.
Has only a Basic sewing foot from what I can tell. It does have a hard case cover and a raised quilting table (which is missing a leg so if anyone has an extra one and want to sell, I'm your girl.)
I don't want to mess anything up so I didn't play with it too much lastnight without a manual. I did sew a straight stitch while it was at the sellers house so it DOES sew.
I spent more time online looking for a manual lastnight than playing with the machine. Can't seem to find one. :( I looked on PFAFF USA website but saw only newer machines. So if anyone knows where I can either find one or a downloadable one that would be great.
Also any tutes availiable for this machine? Since all I have is my FW, all these bells and whistles are quite confusing... :? I had a dream lastnight that I pushed a button and it tried to bite me... LOL....
I thank you all for your time and welcome any ideas that you may have. :lol:
Faith :XD:

PS, will add a photo this evening. :thumbup: