Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Please adopt me! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/please-adopt-me-t110783.html)

booklady 03-26-2011 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by PWinston
For cooking and cleaning, I would adopt you in a second and even share my stash with you. Come on over to the beautiful Ozark area in the great state of Arkansas.

You can split your time between PWinston and me! I'll come get you anytime. My house only gets cleaned once every couple months whether it needs it or not! Cooking happens every day though. Let me know when to meet your plane!

Vicki W 03-26-2011 06:13 PM

Hmmm you can clean, sort fabric and cook...I have plenty of room. Hope you won't mind DH, he fusses a bit but that is just the way he is :).

hperttula123 03-26-2011 06:24 PM

lasagna...babysitting!!!! Wow...where do I sign? Lol. :)

Murphy 03-26-2011 08:31 PM

I have room for you here in Iowa. Have been in Milan and Bergamo; great parmesan cheese there. However, I have a feeling he will take you with him fabric and all (smile).

crafty_linda_b 03-26-2011 08:42 PM

Pippa...when you move make sure the new house has an extra room for your quilting stash..or better yet a place with a guest cottage for your quilting studio & lots of shelves for the stash *L* Hope it all works out for you...Linda B.

Lynnie25 03-26-2011 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by ginnie6

Originally Posted by mimom
put them in a box and write tampons and pads on it, he'll never know cause he'll never bother to look. 8-)

I just spit coffee on my monitor! lol! .......

LOL LOL me too and I was laughing so hard DH came over to the computer to see what was causing all the laughter.... and commented that he will have to keep an eye on this Board as I am learning way tooooooo many bad habits :) :)

SimpleCook29 03-26-2011 09:58 PM

if your up to a move to minnesota your free to crash on my couch! Its really comffy.... and it has recliners in it!

danece 03-26-2011 10:20 PM

I live in Califour stashou and yornia and could always use a new room mate/quilter, my kids and granddaughter love to eat and I work all the time, come on over, by the way I live on top of a mountain and own 10 acres of land, I'm sure we could find room for y :D

Scrap Happy 03-27-2011 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by ginnie6
I just spit coffee on my monitor! ......

Ditto. This is one of the funniest threads I've read. Thanks for the laughs everyone! Great way to start my morning. :-P

jitkaau 03-27-2011 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Darling lady, I am sure when it comes down to it, he will gladly take you with him. Just tell him to leave his tools or guns or knives and he might understand...something he loves. ROFL. Hope it all works out. Otherwise, I have room here in USA TExas for you. HUGS♥♥

Agree. Add up the cost of all the material that is suggested to be thrown away and point out the cost of replacement at the new prices. Dollar talk often works.