Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   quilting batiks (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilting-batiks-t16583.html)

JANW 03-04-2009 06:22 AM

If you can on your picture program go to edit and crop it to make it smaller.

GailG 03-04-2009 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by quiltease
Damn, I did something wrong. How to you make pictures smaller so they can be posted?? I thought I did. I can email them so isn't that small enough? Maybe I should take them from an email. That sounds silly. Anyway, the quilt is finished and the pictures are waiting to be posted. Anyone know how to do this??
Thanks.
bev.

Hey Bev, perhaps you made them so small that we just can't see them. :lol: Can't wait to see your work.

By the way, I love the avatar.

quiltease 03-04-2009 07:27 AM

I tried with no luck. The picture uploaded but then nothing happened when I hit submit. My message didn't even go forward without the pictures. I'll keep trying. What size should I be shooting for???
When I put the jpeg into the "attach files" nothing is able to be sent to the page. Not even what I write. They're in bytes. Isn't that smaller than a 1MB? I am so computer illiterate!! I even tried sending just one. Same problem. I don't even know if this will go through. BUT I will keep trying. That's sort of what quilting is all about, too.
bev. :]

quiltease 03-04-2009 07:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here i go again.

why not try again?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28071[/ATTACH]

quiltease 03-04-2009 07:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OMG I did it!!!

this is the back. I'll try for more detail.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28072[/ATTACH]

Jim did this to be artistic, but you can see some of the detail.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28075[/ATTACH]

quiltease 03-04-2009 07:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
MORE detail of the back!! I am SO excited I did this!! Whoohoo!!!

GailG 03-04-2009 10:03 AM

OMGsh, you go girl. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: on getting the pics up for us to see. Awesome quilt. Both sides are --- can't find the right words. And blue -- how perfect can it be??!!!!! Take a bow!

Marcia 03-04-2009 10:22 AM

Oh my stars--that is one drop dead gorgeous quilt-coming and going!!!! I cannot believe your BACK!!! That is more work than I usually put into the front!!!!

quiltease 03-04-2009 11:20 AM

Thank you ladies! I asked the bride's future Mother-In-Law (my sister-in-law) what the bride's favorite colors were. Her reply? NEUTRALS. Neutrals? How on earth am I supposed to make something with neutrals. Joyce thought a bit and said she liked some blues and maybe purple. So the front is for her. My preference is the back, which I admit I did for me, not really loving the front. Also, I had never tried hand applique before, so I figured, learn a new skill and make something bland into something attractive. Win win. I just hope the bride likes it as much as you do!!!!
Thanks again.
bev. :]

Moonpi 03-04-2009 01:55 PM

Outstanding!!!!!!