Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilts in Progress (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilts-progress-t74181.html)

hperttula123 11-06-2010 10:00 AM

I have tons of things started. Lol..to many to count or even find. Last year I had started about 10 quilts that were never finished. I had them in a comforter bag and found them in the garage. I finished them all this year and it felt great. I still have more to finish as I go through bins, I just keep putting them in the "to do" bag and one day they will get finished.

CircleSquare 11-06-2010 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by hperttula123
I have tons of things started. Lol..to many to count or even find. Last year I had started about 10 quilts that were never finished. I had them in a comforter bag and found them in the garage. I finished them all this year and it felt great. I still have more to finish as I go through bins, I just keep putting them in the "to do" bag and one day they will get finished.

WOW !! Finished 10 UFO's in a year !!! Bravo !! You go, girl!

Babs194068 11-06-2010 12:58 PM

Last year I could have said none because I didn't start anything without finishing what I was working on. Except for 2 BOM's This year I have 5 block of the months and 2 row by row and I still have my Bunny Hill bom of last year. Tooo many ufo's

Annz 11-06-2010 07:07 PM

a coupoe in progress and several in mind.

bjdemir 11-06-2010 07:35 PM

Think of all the yardage of material sitting there in WIP's - sort of mind boggling. I know, I know, I have contributed to the yardage and will probably contribute more as I go along.

dunster 11-06-2010 09:44 PM

I'm a finisher. I like to complete one project before starting another. It takes me a while to decide what project to make next, but once I decide, I can't wait to finish it.

bluekrissyspikes 11-06-2010 11:05 PM

i have a few. two are pretty much done, just adding finishing touches and embellishments. one has the top done and i 'should' be adding the backing soon but it's a pitb because it's a queensize and i don't have room to lay it out without moving furniture around and one i just started so i could be doing something useful while i procrastinate on the other one.

MadQuilter 11-06-2010 11:15 PM

Sorry, I don't have enough fingers and toes to count all of those UFOs - particularly if I have to count blocks.....

zennia 11-07-2010 02:17 AM

I am use to having many many projects going but then I promised myself I would start and finish a quilt before moving on. Was doing good but last night i just had to try something I saw and of all a sudden I realized i had another project going.
My mind works faster then my hands and the mind is always getting me in trouble.

ladydi64 11-07-2010 05:30 AM

1) A twin size that I am hand quilting for my GNiece for Christmas.
2) A king size that I have to sandwich and hand quilt for her mother for Christmas.
3) Two Christmas quilts in progress.
4) 1 full size in progress for my GN
5) 1 stash quilt in progress.
Is that enough.