Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Sewing Room...Would you show us right now? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/sewing-room-would-you-show-us-right-now-t164531.html)

hoofmaiden 10-31-2011 06:50 AM

Dear Up North,

I love your pics. I felt creative just looking at it. Thanks for sharing.

hoofmaiden 10-31-2011 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by jamsbuying
Good for you Connie! I can tell you have fun in your sewing room!

Originally Posted by Connie in CO
This is my sewing room as-is.Connie in CO

Love it Connie!

hoofmaiden 10-31-2011 06:53 AM

Janet Wall: Love your room. Thanks for the pictures.

joyce888 10-31-2011 06:53 AM

NOOOOOOOOO!

hoofmaiden 10-31-2011 06:55 AM

Dear Vintage, looks like a ton a fun!

Noiseynana 10-31-2011 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by vicki75
I saw a friend's blog and she posted pictures of her sewing room. She was all organized and neat. It made me think about my space. If I took pictures and shared I'm afraid people would die from all the clutter and mess. :D So it made me start to think....would I share pictures of what my space really looks like or would I tidy it up before showing anyone? Just curious if I'm the only slob... :shock:

Tidy up?? More like a shovel and pan. hehehe I worked on mine this last weekend and I actually found the counter top. But I do all sewing in here and use my laptop. plus printing. Ok I give up, it was a total mess and I mean mess. Frank often asks me how I find anything, my answer is tell me what ya need and i know where to look.

Noiseynana 10-31-2011 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Connie in CO
This is my sewing room as-is.Connie in CO

Now this is more like it.

Just Fabric 10-31-2011 07:13 AM

10 Attachment(s)
My sewing area is rarely tidy, because I have so...much and not a place for everything, my cutting table, well theres a small spot for cutting out, because I have lots of started projects, an fabric on it., I still have lots of tubs, filled with lace, some fabric, notions. If I waited to tidy up (not happening) I might just move some stuff around, I love my sewing mess, its upstairs and no one has to see it! Yes I will post pics of my sewing area, but how or where do I load the pics up?

cutting table, under mess
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279672[/ATTACH]

same area, different corner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279674[/ATTACH]

same area, right off the cutting table
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279677[/ATTACH]

looking down the hallway from cutting area
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279679[/ATTACH]

guest/sewing room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279692[/ATTACH]

industrial machine, I haven't used it since I moved here in March!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279699[/ATTACH]

trying to figure out where I can get more wall space!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279700[/ATTACH]

cutting table, with most used fabric at end
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279702[/ATTACH]

looking down hall from opposite end, everyone needs to show theres now, it can't be as bad as mine!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279705[/ATTACH]

AFQSinc 10-31-2011 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl
total slob here, can't have anyone over slob, so sad. I wasn't pre- baby, but now who has the time not i

Same here! Even when my kidlet was a new baby he slept about 22 hours a day (he was a premie) so everthing was super tidy. Dinner was on time, laundry done and put away. Then, once he hit about 18 months it started going downhill. Now at 3...yeah.

I would have to do some major straightening up if I had to post a pic of my sewing room. Sad!

Just Fabric 10-31-2011 07:15 AM

My sewing area is rarely tidy, because I have so...much and not a place for everything, my cutting table, well theres a small spot for cutting out, because I have lots of started projects, an fabric on it., I still have lots of tubs, filled with lace, some fabric, notions. If I waited to tidy up (not happening) I might just move some stuff around, I love my sewing mess, its upstairs and no one has to see it! Yes I will post pics of my sewing area, but how or where do I load the pics up?