Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Sewing Room...Would you show us right now? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/sewing-room-would-you-show-us-right-now-t164531.html)

paulettepoe 10-31-2011 06:46 PM

NO, i would not show you mine right now. BUT...I am so inspired that I started reorganizing it this past weekend, and am so tickled with it so far. It too is tiny..half of my bedroom about 5X10 maybe.

paulettepoe 10-31-2011 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sandee

Originally Posted by JanetWall
OK MY ROOM

Janet-
You have entirely too much thread! You should send half to me! LOL! HA HA HA!!!! :)

No such thing as...too much thread...is there? am in trouble if there is. LOL

Isenhower 10-31-2011 07:08 PM

Lady's we do not call our selfsame slobs.It is just ordered clutter if I showed mine it would be pretty interesting.

kay carlson 10-31-2011 07:14 PM

I have been reorganizing, decluttering, and relocating items for photographs, family history, knitting and sewing. Since participating in a knitting challenge to finish WIP's by 10-15-11 before starting something new, I've been exposed to the concept of finishing something. I love the feeling of accomplishment.

Most of my fabrics are in our lower level in plastic totes placed on storage shelves. DH purchased a folding table from True Value Hardware this weekend (30'\x72"for 39.99) which will be placed on risers for my high countertop workspace. This space should work out nicely for cutting and designing blocks.

I have a donation box nearby to "receive" items I no longer want and/or use. That way, I continue to purge items as a matter of habit! Piecefully contemplating quilting :) I need to take pictures this week.....

Grace MooreLinker 10-31-2011 07:15 PM

sorry no pictures from here, I have to share my room with MDH he has moved his computer/office in wih me. Lost cause(!)

Doodle Bug 10-31-2011 07:18 PM

Gee, y'all make me envious. Some day I will have a dedicated sewing room. And it will probably be messy and have several quilting projects going.

SoBuzy 10-31-2011 07:38 PM

Clean up? I was going to tomorrow but was invited to a class!! Clean or learn...that is a no brainer!!!! I will eventually get around to it!

QuilterToo 10-31-2011 08:22 PM

No, cousin, we must be related!

Nana Tami 10-31-2011 08:57 PM

I love it> thanks for sharing. I can totally organize one day, start sewing and the next day I'm drowning in fabrics, and quilting stuff!

Camping Betty 11-01-2011 03:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by vicki75
I saw a friend's blog and she posted pictures of her sewing room. She was all organized and neat. It made me think about my space. If I took pictures and shared I'm afraid people would die from all the clutter and mess. :D So it made me start to think....would I share pictures of what my space really looks like or would I tidy it up before showing anyone? Just curious if I'm the only slob... :shock:

the beginning of my remolded sewing room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]280244[/ATTACH]