Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Thoughts from Patrice (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/thoughts-patrice-t166027.html)

dottie 11-11-2011 05:49 AM

I had a hard time navigating the new site but like anything new you have to give it a chance. Is there any way to print a tutorial? That would be a nice feature. Thanks for keeping the archives.
Overall this is a great site and just needs getting used to.
Thanks
Dottie

GrannieAnnie 11-11-2011 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Ilovemydogs (Post 4662746)

well, that leaves me out of the picture game. I'm not spending that much time trying to post a picture.

judykay 11-11-2011 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by dottie (Post 4665272)
I had a hard time navigating the new site but like anything new you have to give it a chance. Is there any way to print a tutorial? That would be a nice feature. Thanks for keeping the archives.
Overall this is a great site and just needs getting used to.
Thanks
Dottie

I agree, a tutorial would be a wonderful tool to have to help us navigate through all the changes. I think it would be a tremendous help. I know I would use it often as I am still lost on various things.

nursie76 11-11-2011 06:27 AM

Grannie Annie - When written down in steps it does seem daunting doesn't it? But truthfully, I tried it and found that it really isn't any longer than it was before. I have always compressed my pic size using Windows Office Picture Manager before I posted them, and other than looking different in format, post seems to be very similar. Would hate to miss your pics, so please, when you have the time, give it a try. If you need any help, PM me.

lrdesignsquilting 11-11-2011 07:11 AM

Still trying to get a feel for the new format. I'd like to post pictures but my time is limited. I already have a website and blog to maintain. The pictures are on my blog, is there anyway to re post my blog post here without having to resize and restate everything? Thanks!

crafterbarbara 11-11-2011 09:07 AM

I finally have made to all the sites. Love the cream background.

Morag 11-11-2011 03:26 PM

Patrice

I am happy to say that I'm now getting my daiy digest again.... I have missed it so much.
Whatever you folks did, THANKYOU:)

Connie1948 11-11-2011 06:04 PM

I am still getting used to the new format. Change is not a bad thing! Just sit back relax and explore the site..it is the only way to learn something new. Thank you for all you do for us. I wish I could just drive to your house and give you a big HUG!
Connie

Cheshirecatquilter 11-11-2011 06:22 PM

Hi, Patrice. You have a monumental job managing answers on this board. Here's an attagirl for you. I have a request and a comment. Request -- posts that I've read don't change color indicating they've been opened, though some are pink and some are blue. Can you send me a link where I can find this specific info? I'm still having some trouble navigating here, but I'm gradually getting amnesia about the way it used to be, which is a good thing. The comment -- on complaints about the white background. If one has a laptop, sometimes changing the angle of the screen will change the brightness, and there should be a way to get into one's computer settings that will change the contrast/brightness on print pages. Not sure how to do this, but one could consult with other more computer savvy friends if it's still a real problem for them.

zz-pd 11-11-2011 09:15 PM

Patrica
Your the best.
Thank you so very much for all your help.
GOD bless!
Hugs.