Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Thoughts from Patrice (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/thoughts-patrice-t166027.html)

jellyrollnut 11-04-2011 05:44 PM

I just got back on the site and what a suprise! I had been away from it "doing my own thing." I really like the new color and the bigger font and so far have had no problems finding everything. Keep up the good work............

susiequilt 11-04-2011 05:46 PM

Thanks for all you do!
Now, if you could just make the text darker I wouldn't have to bold mine to make it easier to read.
The board could do it automatically.

Now, isn't that easier to read than this?
:)

GagaSmith 11-04-2011 05:48 PM

Don't let the naysayers get you down. You've done a great job. We all just need time to learn our way around and adjust the changes. We'll get there and your help is very much appreciated.

feffertim 11-04-2011 05:49 PM

Thanks Patrice for your explanation. I found the new board very confusing at first but the more I played with it, the more I liked it. It just takes a while to figure out, but well worth the time taken. I would miss the board terribly and the people who are quitting obviously did not enjoy it enough to stick with it. You have my congrats.

mim 11-04-2011 05:52 PM

as a former software dealer/trainer I understand the agony you have been thru. It would be so nice if you could let the changes be installed by someone else and wait until all the bugs were out. BUT you had to do it on the fly -- and I, for one, think you all did an awesome job. CONGRATULATIONS and THANKS

Mim

dltaylor 11-04-2011 05:52 PM

could someone tell me where to find the compairison that was posted about the new vs old board, it also had a question section.

grannyrae 11-04-2011 05:55 PM

I am not very computer savy at all but am limping around and slowly learning.I am stumbling on all sorts of new things and enjoying the learning curve.Thank you for all your efforts and dont let the whingers get to you

sandyquiltz 11-04-2011 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 4633221)
See Patrice I told you to add that extra button :rolleyes: We could hit the button and get an extra shot instantly :thumbup: LOL

Add a tequila button and we'll be all set!

Sandy

fatquarters 11-04-2011 05:59 PM

Adding my thanks. With a bit of patience, I am sure everything will be fine. We need time to learn the ropes, and admin needs time to get rid of the bugs

Hang in there!

cathyvv 11-04-2011 06:00 PM

Patrice, I've worked in IT for 20 years, been through this many times. Most of us are appreciative of the hard work and planning that went into this version of the board. At the same time, we want what we had before!

So glad we got a fast turn-around on the bright white background. The cream makes a huge difference! The quick turn-around is a great sign; it means we're being listened to! Thank you and thank your team for that...it's rare these days!!!

Personally, I'm a lot less cranky about the changes now that I don't have to wear sunglasses to read the board! :thumbup:

Again, thank you!