Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What is the prettiest quilt pattern you've ever made? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-prettiest-quilt-pattern-youve-ever-made-t54820.html)

moonrise 07-16-2010 09:07 PM

My favorite so far is the OBW in my avatar. I still have to put borders on it and quilt it. :lol:

wvdek 07-16-2010 09:31 PM

I haven't made it yet!

deranged_damsel 07-16-2010 09:41 PM

Storm at sea :D
I would love to make it again someday

deranged_damsel 07-16-2010 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Pam
There is a quilt that was in my first book, I still want to make it. Carpenter's square. I have had 2 bolts of fabric to make it for probably 15 years. I have been waiting until I am skilled enough to make it.

WOW! I hope you do it! its a beautiful pattern!

Pam 07-16-2010 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel

Originally Posted by Pam
There is a quilt that was in my first book, I still want to make it. Carpenter's square. I have had 2 bolts of fabric to make it for probably 15 years. I have been waiting until I am skilled enough to make it.

I know, stunning, right? Like a maze. Still working up the nerve.

slk350 07-16-2010 10:44 PM

i

Originally Posted by Pineapple Princess
The one I'm working on right now! :D Diamond star Log Cabin.

I also made the diamond star log cabin.It came out really nice and I gave it to our school for a raffle.

slk350 07-16-2010 10:47 PM

My favorite was a double wedding ring for a wedding gift. Not sure if I'ld ever make another one !!!

deranged_damsel 07-17-2010 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Pam

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel

Originally Posted by Pam

I know, stunning, right? Like a maze. Still working up the nerve.

what colors did you choose for it? I LOVE two color quilts! but have never made one... YET! :D

feline fanatic 07-17-2010 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Pam

Pam you are without a doubt your own worst critic! Based on the stunning work I have seen you post you have more then enough skill to make that quilt. Get to cutting girl!

Pam 07-17-2010 09:25 AM

WHEN I do that quilt, and I will.... It will be blue and white. A soft, worn denium blue. I have not washed the fabric and I want it to shrink a little to look vintage.

I have too many projects on my plate to tackle that right now, have to get some done and clear them out. I also have to confess that I do not have a proper 1/4 inch foot and I will not tackle all of that strip piecing without one.