Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What Are You Working On??????? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-you-working-t47783.html)

whinnytoo 06-02-2010 02:16 PM

Am working on a show quilt , there arent enough hours in a day!!!! It needs to be complete in 6 weeks, and Im still paper piecing! YIKES!

grandma Janice 06-02-2010 03:42 PM

quilting an autograph quilt with names of the ladies in the Sunday School Class I teach. finally got the borders not to be too wavey.

meme40 06-02-2010 04:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Wow you have some beautiful squares here! Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day!
Well, this is what I finished over the holiday weekend. I have a granddaughter turning 11 this week so while looking in my sewing room for material I thought she might like, I ran across some Raggedy Ann faces which were hand stitched by my husband's deceased grandmother. I thought it was perfect to pass on to our granddaughter in hopes that she would appreciate a piece of her Great Great Grandmother's patient and precious handiwork. I hope she appreciates it and takes care of it. THe photo's here were taken with a cheap digital camera and the dog kept jumping on my leg while trying to photograph these pictures, but here they are~

cowgirl 06-02-2010 05:46 PM

Working on an I Spy quilt for Children's Hospital. While I'm surrounded by 5 other quilts I've started and 2 table runners, and several pillows and........ I think I have quilter's ADD.

garysgal 06-02-2010 06:37 PM

I just finished a wonky block quilt pattern by buggy barn. Now my daughter and her hubby want pillow shams to go with the quilt. I'm alomst done with them, then I want to make a quilt I saw in McCalls Quick Quilts. It uses the fabric "Eden" and looks really pretty.

Margie 06-02-2010 08:25 PM

Those are very pretty Bev. I have been doing doll quilts and enjoying the exchange.

Margie

wildyard 06-02-2010 08:40 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I finished my row of the month for May over the weekend. Just under the wire as June is here and now I have that one to do.

bjdemir 06-02-2010 08:43 PM

I am working on a Red, White and Blue block of the month, I have one called "Morning Star", half done - Instructions are almost non existant, but I will get it done, then have one more block for this month then start the sashing and border. Also working on mystery quilt. Have step #2 in my hands ready to go. Have several projects waiting in the wings.

bjdemir 06-02-2010 08:44 PM

What a neat pattern Wildyard. Do you have a name for it?

wildyard 06-02-2010 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by bjdemir
What a neat pattern Wildyard. Do you have a name for it?

LOL, well, I guess I'd have to name it WildWindmill... because see, I was adapting the size of the original windmill pattern, and a slight.. ahemm.. adjustment was required, which resulted in the pattern you see. Hugs and biggggggg smilessss. Linda

PS: I just couldn't waste the material because I had cut it too short, so I added the rectangular piece of the floral print to the background piece that was too short.