Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Who has the most UFO'S (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/who-has-most-ufos-t53856.html)

pollyjvan9 07-11-2010 08:49 AM

I am down to 36 (I think) I have completed 6 in the last 2 or 3 weeks. Feel pretty good about that and have decided that I will complete at least one quilt before I start another. That might help a little.

amma 07-11-2010 09:35 AM

A LOT!!! But I am not going to count them LOL
I will get "around to them" some day :D:D:D

franie 07-11-2010 09:36 AM

Me too and I don't want to scare myself!

Originally Posted by LeslieSkelly
I have too many to count! Some day soon I will get into my sewing room to remedy that! :-)

franie 07-11-2010 09:37 AM

See I think she has more than I have!

Originally Posted by Pollyv9
I am down to 36 (I think) I have completed 6 in the last 2 or 3 weeks. Feel pretty good about that and have decided that I will complete at least one quilt before I start another. That might help a little.

franie 07-11-2010 09:38 AM

I just started a new one yesterday. It is called "Night & Day" by Eleanor Burns--I just wanted to start something new since I just finished an old UFO.

Originally Posted by Jeanniejo
I think it would be somewhere between 30 and 50 UFO/WOP's probably I should make a list and start crossing off one at a time. Somehow I think I would also be adding to the list so it won't change much !!

Boston1954 07-11-2010 09:43 AM

I just counted and I have 13, plus two that are being worked on. With this new machine, I am wanting to start more stuff. I will have to hold myself in check, or risk running amok. :lol:

franie 07-11-2010 09:49 AM

I like running amok!

SHayes 07-11-2010 09:50 AM

I refuse to count mine too, occassionally I will list some and give some thought to finishing them, and I did pretty good the first part of the year with that concept. However I am easily distracted by something new (reading the boards and playing on the computer doesn't help this). Now that I am unemployed I am trying to delve more into the bottomless UFO box and determine if any of then are worth finishing, if not then they are returning to the scrap box!

nativetexan 07-11-2010 10:16 AM

i know i have at least 20+ quilt tops!!

raptureready 07-11-2010 11:36 AM

I don't know and don't really want to. I know that I have well over 20 tops pieced waiting to be quilted. I have at least 12-15 that have been started but aren't put together yet. 6 that I'm currently working on. And many more that are still in the planning stage.

As far as living NM, we're in Illinois. I married to an RC enthusiast so for his b-day last March I decided to get him an RC UFO complete with lights and everything. I thought it would be funny if he took it just a little way outside of town and put it up in the air. That is until I saw the price!!!! With shipping it was going to be almost $1600.00!!!! Needless to say he got something else.

Franie--you're my kind of person. People that know me wonder how I can create anything out of the chaos commonly referred to as my sewing room.