Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   WIP & UFO Challenge, are you game? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wip-ufo-challenge-you-game-t85621.html)

MaryAnna 01-29-2011 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by LoveBug
I am such a slacker. Right after I posted, I decided to have a snack. Then I sat down on the couch. Then I laid down. And that was it, lights out until midnight.

Today I probably won't get too much quilting done to make up for it; I have to finish up my sales tax filing, then go to the bank & the post office & to my LQS to show them my quilt!

LoveBug, that's ok, you've finished a glorious quilt already this week, so a break is ok! Maybe next months' party you'll be able to stay awake to participate; meanwhile, we'll all still keep plugging along with our projects.
Blessings,
MaryAnna

michelehuston 01-29-2011 06:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I did manage to get some hand quilting done, not finished by any means, but hope to finish this weekend! Here are pics of the quillows I finished and given, and the baby quilt I am hand quilting

MaryAnna 01-29-2011 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by michelehuston
I did manage to get some hand quilting done, not finished by any means, but hope to finish this weekend! Here are pics of the quillows I finished and given, and the baby quilt I am hand quilting

Wow michelehuston! You did get a lot done! Keep up with that momentum! You'll be done in no time. Might I add, your quillows are lovely! Just gorgeous! Great job too! I love purple...is that one for me?! I also Love the one next to the purple one, great fabrics done with great skill!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

bevysue57 01-29-2011 03:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
First finished UFO for Jan. This is a lap quilt for my DD, her first winter in Boston. The batting is acutally a light blanket and the backing is fleece....so I machine quilted it.

LoveBug 01-29-2011 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by bevysue57
First finished UFO for Jan. This is a lap quilt for my DD, her first winter in Boston. The batting is acutally a light blanket and the backing is fleece....so I machine quilted it.

Bevysue I LOVE your quilt! It just made me smile as soon as I saw it.

MaryAnna 01-30-2011 11:50 AM

Bevysue57...wow! Great quilt, it will be warm & snuggly! Great job quilting! Your DD will love it!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

mhansen6 01-31-2011 09:38 AM

I finished another one. I finished the top of the pine tree quilt. I am taking it to the LQS to be quilted today. What a relief to have it finished. I thought it would take a lot longer.

MaryAnna 01-31-2011 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by mhansen6
I finished another one. I finished the top of the pine tree quilt. I am taking it to the LQS to be quilted today. What a relief to have it finished. I thought it would take a lot longer.

Hurray Marie! You're really moving along with your projects, and yes it's a relief and a joy to get them done. Take a pic when you get it back...we'd love to see it!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

jme 02-01-2011 09:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finished my lap quilt Sunday after church. I gave it to my DH's Nan, she loved it. Now, what to do next.......

lap quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115433[/ATTACH]

Kyiav10 02-01-2011 09:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I finished one of my projects on my list. I used up some left over squares and completed a baby quilt ofr my sisters co worker. This owas posted in pics last week and on my PDA section.

Pocket of Posies. I am currently working on the other baby quilt on my list, not as big as this one.

Kyia