Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   WIP & UFO Challenge, are you game? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wip-ufo-challenge-you-game-t85621.html)

MaryAnna 02-27-2011 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by kateyb
I'll be visiting my mom that weekend so am not sure I can participate then. All of you have a great time. I have some more baby quilts to finish before I go so will be sewing like crazy for the next 10 days.

I see you've got your own marathon going on....post some pics of your finished projects! I need to make some baby quilts as well. Need to get cracking on that!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

kateyb 03-06-2011 06:08 AM

Slight change of plans. My daughter is going the week after so I'll be waiting to go with her. I'll be joining you for the quilting retreat. Wooohooo!!!!!

MaryAnna 03-06-2011 06:33 AM

Slight change of plans. My daughter is going the week after so I'll be waiting to go with her. I'll be joining you for the quilting retreat. Wooohooo!!!!!

Wooohooo indeed! We'll check in on Friday, post pics of project to be done, a sort of 'before' photo. and then get started with our 'retreat'.... I've got to work (yes again) on that weekend, but will work around that schedule. I may even ask someone to fill in for me at least 1 day!
Great news from kateyb!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

kateyb 03-08-2011 04:09 PM

Okay. Deciding what I'm going to work on for the "retreat". Got 1 more WIP done. Will post later. Have 4 ready to be pinned, 1 needs a backing done, 1 cut out, 1 to be cut out. Then I'll be almost caught up with quilts for the grand nieces and nephews.

MaryAnna 03-10-2011 06:59 PM

Okay. Deciding what I'm going to work on for the "retreat". Got 1 more WIP done. Will post later. Have 4 ready to be pinned, 1 needs a backing done, 1 cut out, 1 to be cut out. Then I'll be almost caught up with quilts for the grand nieces and nephews.

All right kateyb, your burning the trail and we're lagging behind!

Tomorrow is Friday of our Quilting Retreat weekend! I've got to work on Friday night, but will be joining in after work on Saturday. Gosh darn, we've got daylight saving time on Sunday, so we'll lose an hour as we turn the clocks ahead! I've got church committments on Sunday.... but the whistle blows on Sunday night at 10pm.

The one who finishes the most projects wins a prize! Post your 'before' pic on Friday, and then the 'after' shot on Sunday night.

The deck is stacked against me....but I'll give it my best shot.

Blessings,
MaryAnna

smiles 03-10-2011 07:13 PM

Count me in. Does this include pattern with fabric already bought for them. Oh My, I'm in trouble.

michelehuston 03-11-2011 06:06 AM

I feel like I will never get caught up!! I have to put borders on 1 for my mom, piece baby clothes for my stepdaughter, back and tie one, and of course the 15 or so tops to be quilted..erg!!

michelehuston 03-11-2011 06:13 PM

Ok. I give for the night. Been at it all day today, but I think I got overwhelmed because I was very unorganized, worked on 3 projects at the same time, and accomplished nothing. :( Try again in the morning with a little more of a game plan!! Night all.

kateyb 03-11-2011 06:52 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Here are pics of the things I need to have done by next Friday.

Got the back made and this is pinned
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145613[/ATTACH]

Needs pinning and quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145615[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145616[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145892[/ATTACH]

Needs to be pinned and quilted
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145893[/ATTACH]

Bird print will be fussy cut and fabrics above are possibilities need to be cut out. The bottom fabrics are cut and ready to go.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152598[/ATTACH]

kateyb 03-11-2011 07:10 PM

Not sure how long I'll last tonight. Hubby and I cleaned out a storage shed today and i am getting tired. We had nice weather so took advantage of it.