Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   WIP & UFO Challenge, are you game? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wip-ufo-challenge-you-game-t85621.html)

sonisew 03-12-2011 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by kateyb
sonisew, the Dora quilt is adorable. I like the way you did the sashing and how the Christmas quilt looks.

Thanks, I didn't think that I would ever get done.

Scissor Queen 03-12-2011 08:07 PM

Most of my sewing room is in boxes now. I only have a wall hanging project left out to work on.

MaryAnna 03-13-2011 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
Most of my sewing room is in boxes now. I only have a wall hanging project left out to work on.

Well do what you can....where are you moving to? Hoping for a smooth move for you!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

MaryAnna 03-13-2011 06:45 PM

Well times up gang, the 'quilting retreat weekend' is now over.
So post what you've completed asap.
I'll tally quilts up tomorrow morning, declare the winner, pm the winner for their address and ship off their prize package.
I know I didn't win a thing as all that's done on my mystery quilt is sandwiching it with basting pins.
Working this 2nd job is cramping my quilting! Either Prince Charming needs to hurry up and come along in my life, or I need to win the lottery!

I'm proud of all of you, you've all accomplished a lot this week already!

Blessings,
MaryAnna

michelehuston 03-14-2011 12:07 PM

I am so upset with myself, I accomplished nothing. It's finals week and I tried to relax by sewing but I only got more out of sorts for lack of a better word. I have my last final Thursday, going out to dinner to celebrate finishing another quarter and hope to start fresh sewing on Friday!

Scissor Queen 03-14-2011 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by MaryAnna

Well do what you can....where are you moving to? Hoping for a smooth move for you!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

We are moving to southwest Kansas around the 10th of April.

MaryAnna 03-14-2011 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by michelehuston
I am so upset with myself, I accomplished nothing. It's finals week and I tried to relax by sewing but I only got more out of sorts for lack of a better word. I have my last final Thursday, going out to dinner to celebrate finishing another quarter and hope to start fresh sewing on Friday!

michele...our motto around here is: we do what we can! So don't worry about it. Life can get in the way. Relax and do well on your finals. Friday is right around the corner, you'll knock out your wips then!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

MaryAnna 03-14-2011 04:20 PM

We are moving to southwest Kansas around the 10th of April.[/quote]

Wow, that's not exactly around the block then! Whew a big move indeed! Wishing you every blessing!
MaryAnna

kateyb 03-15-2011 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by MaryAnna

Blessings,
MaryAnna

We are moving to southwest Kansas around the 10th of April.

Have a safe move.

kateyb 03-15-2011 07:25 AM

I guess I overdid it when I cleaned the shed on Friday by Saturday afternoon my ribs were HURTING again. I had tried to be careful and not lift anything heavy. Consequently, I didn't get a lot done for the rest of the weekend. Oh well.