Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Are you having this problem since the site maintenance (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/you-having-problem-since-site-maintenance-t112898.html)

sueisallaboutquilts 04-02-2011 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by toomanycats
mine comes up Forbidden you do not have permission to access topic displayed if it is more than one page or sometimes changing the topic. Does this mean I am on here too much and need to get more housework done instead?

No, it means you have to make more quilts lol :mrgreen:

marciacp 04-02-2011 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
The powers that be are aware of many problems and are working on them- patience is needed at this time :lol:

Patrice has posted many times this morning about clearing your cache and seeing if that helps

Trust me no one wants the board back up to speed anymore then us moderators :wink:

I would like to clarify that I am not complaining, but was
just wondering if the problem was on my end or not. I
have not read any of Patrice's postings about clearing the cache, so I'll try that. Please forgive me if I have waded
into controversial waters. I do not want to start anything
that brings complaints or problems, but truly just wanted
to ask to see if it was on my end of the other end. I
have plenty of patience and will just wait it out to see if
things get worked out.
Thanks.

babyboomerquilter 04-02-2011 10:22 AM

I have gotten a computer virus hoping this is just a coincidence. I am using my Son's computer till my DH fixes it.

BellaBoo 04-02-2011 10:48 AM

Since the maintenance it's been slow to load and some pic never load. And I get the Webpage can't be found a lot now too. ?

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-02-2011 10:54 AM

A few slow downs here also, dbl posts, no worries, sure all will be fixed soon... Go IT Go IT Go .... and we Thank you also !!!

carhop 04-02-2011 11:34 AM

The only one I have is it is slow to switch over to the next but my computer is having personal problems I wish it would get over it

Kitsie 04-02-2011 11:37 AM

When I first log on it is fast - just like it used to be - but if I am on for 5-10 mins it gets slower and slower loading pages.

debbieumphress 04-02-2011 11:46 AM

Marciacp - I know you are not a complainer. I met your, remember? But, like Sharon B said, the moderators are having to deal with this too. And we all know how computer/servers can be. I have not had any problems so can't help. Then again, you might be on here more than me lately. Hope we all get things back in order soon. HUGS to all having those little pesky problems. It'll be better soon, positive thinking here. ♥♥

bobbie1 04-02-2011 12:12 PM

Ok..my reply was deleted so will try again with a question. What is a cache? Where is it? Sorry in advance for possible silly question.

VernaL 04-02-2011 12:12 PM

I'm not getting my daily messages. I just sent them an email about it.
Verna L