Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Are you having this problem since the site maintenance (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/you-having-problem-since-site-maintenance-t112898.html)

smagruder 04-03-2011 02:56 AM

Yes, this has happened to me. I am just glad it is the site and not my computer!!!!! I will be patient and stay on.... no way do I want to lose this group site.

OmaForFour 04-03-2011 03:08 AM

Only problem I am having is that when I post something it takes longer than it used to for it to go through.

molly oldham 04-03-2011 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by redturtle

Originally Posted by toomanycats
mine comes up Forbidden you do not have permission to access topic displayed if it is more than one page or sometimes changing the topic. Does this mean I am on here too much and need to get more housework done instead?

well i dont have the first problem in common...but im sure alot of us have the second problem in common lol

I thought you were referring to your avatar name toomanycats. I have 6

:-o

pocoellie 04-03-2011 03:47 AM

I have the same problem in addition to when posting it's much slower.

Zephyr 04-03-2011 04:21 AM

A little slow loading once and a while but otherwise no problems.

DirtyPaw 04-03-2011 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts

Originally Posted by toomanycats
mine comes up Forbidden you do not have permission to access topic displayed if it is more than one page or sometimes changing the topic. Does this mean I am on here too much and need to get more housework done instead?

No, it means you have to make more quilts lol :mrgreen:

LOL...

lovetoquilt 04-03-2011 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by marciacp
I am curious if anyone else is having this problem.
Ever since Tuesday when maintenance was done on
the site, when I get the list of most active topics for the
day, and then click on one I want to read, I am able
to bring that topic up. But then, instead of being able
to click on the arrow at the top to take me back to
the list of current topics, I have to close that topic,
and go back to my original e-mail, open another topic,
and so on. It was never like this before the maintenance
on Tuesday. I am wondering if there is something wrong
on my end or if others are having that same problem?
Thanks.

I was having the same problem but on Thursday it all cleared up. I was so happy. When I got up Friday morning and went to my email for the message board it started all over again. I am not a happy camper. I will try to be patient, but it is hard.

Eileen De Ville 04-03-2011 04:40 AM

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating. I have enjoyed the message board and have gotten some good tips and patterns from it. Hope to see it back to what it was.

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating. I have enjoyed the message board and have gotten some good tips and patterns from it. Hope to see it back to what it was.