Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Are you having this problem since the site maintenance (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/you-having-problem-since-site-maintenance-t112898.html)

vschieve 04-03-2011 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by toomanycats
mine comes up Forbidden you do not have permission to access topic displayed if it is more than one page or sometimes changing the topic. Does this mean I am on here too much and need to get more housework done instead?

That happened to me the other day and then I noticed up at the top that I wasn't logged in. I logged back in and it is doing fine. Also the back arrow works fine for me.

grannypat7925 04-03-2011 11:50 AM

I had one day when everything was all mixed up and then I have had two days that I didn't get anything. Couldn't get into it at all earlier today but now seems okay.

wolph33 04-03-2011 11:56 AM

lots of slow loading,double posts-etc.sometimes I can not even log in it just gets stuck in limbo

wolph33 04-03-2011 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Kappy

Originally Posted by sharon b
The powers that be are aware of many problems and are working on them- patience is needed at this time :lol:

Patrice has posted many times this morning about clearing your cache and seeing if that helps

Trust me no one wants the board back up to speed anymore then us moderators :wink:

How do you "clear your cache"?

I have done that almost every day-I have a special tune up program-not helping on the board

Grambi 04-03-2011 12:00 PM

No problems for me. I haven't been on the board a long time (maybe a few weeks) but it seems to be working the same and at the same speed as before.

gingersnaps 04-03-2011 12:07 PM

I have had that problem plus more. right now I have double of everything. and it has taken me four times to even get it to open up to the site. don't know what is going on it is a bug for sure trying to get everything to work.

Dodee 04-03-2011 12:08 PM

I did somewhat the first day but knew they would get those bugs ironed out.
I love the Quilting Board and sure don't want to jepordize it.
Dodee

GramaLaura 04-03-2011 01:03 PM

The site is moving very very slow. Hope we don't loose friends because of it :(

severna 04-03-2011 01:26 PM

I am experiencing the same problem. It is very annoying. I am sure others are having the same problem. Thank you for bringing it to the attention of the site manager.
Severna

Gabbystabber 04-03-2011 01:54 PM

WEll, that is not my problem. I just do not get any emails sent to me and haven't up to the middle 0f March. I have done everything that I was told to do. For me to get the forum, I have to go to the internet, type
www.quiltedparadise.com/n/2011-4-3.jsp and open page then sent link to myself because I want to read at different times. And that didn't work this morning. Fortunately it did this afternoon. Hopefully it was just because I was up to early this morning. Okay, enough venting. I feel a wee bit better.
Donna