Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Quilt shops/fabric outlets in Branson? >
  • Quilt shops/fabric outlets in Branson?

• Quilt shops/fabric outlets in Branson?

Old 08-31-2013, 01:46 AM

Question Quilt shops/fabric outlets in Branson?

Yay!!!! DH and I are going on a surprise quick trip to Branson for the weekend! Anyone know of or can recommend any good quilt shops or fabric outlets in that area? We are traveling from NE Arkansas through the Mountain Home, AR/Lake Norfolk region. Looked online for some, but information is kind of disjointed i.e. websites going nowhere. Thanks, all...Janie You can also IM me.
    Old 08-31-2013, 11:38 AM

When traveling, I check out the Quilter's Travel Companion website first. Here's are links for Arkansas and Missouri:

http://quilterstravelcompanion.com/q...ilt-shops.html

http://quilterstravelcompanion.com/q...ilt-shops.html

Have also found some good leads at this site too:

http://www.wrbqinc.com/ar.php

http://www.wrbqinc.com/mo.php

I call ahead to make sure they still are in business and to double check the hours for the day I plan to visit.
    Old 09-01-2013, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by ellenalso
    Yay!!!! DH and I are going on a surprise quick trip to Branson for the weekend! Anyone know of or can recommend any good quilt shops or fabric outlets in that area? We are traveling from NE Arkansas through the Mountain Home, AR/Lake Norfolk region. Looked online for some, but information is kind of disjointed i.e. websites going nowhere. Thanks, all...Janie You can also IM me.
    Yes there is a terrific quilt shop on Treasure Lake Dr. I was there for a week and spent five days at the quilt shop. We were staying at the RV resort right next to it. DH took a nap and I went to the quilt shop. Loaded up my RV. Have fun!

Last edited by cmierley; 09-01-2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Address correction of quilt shop
    Old 09-01-2013, 06:01 AM

There is a fabulous quilt shop just off of the "strip" in Banson - but I cannot think of the name of it. They were right on the strip but a tornado got their shop about 2 years ago and they relocated. Sorry, that I cannot think of the name of it - maybe Quilts & Quilts.
    Old 09-01-2013, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by NikkiLu
    There is a fabulous quilt shop just off of the "strip" in Banson - but I cannot think of the name of it. They were right on the strip but a tornado got their shop about 2 years ago and they relocated. Sorry, that I cannot think of the name of it - maybe Quilts & Quilts.
    This is the place I was talking about above on Treasure Lake Dr. It's their new location. I couldn't think of the name either. It's s terrific place. It's right next to an RV resort.
    Old 09-01-2013, 10:14 AM
    Power Poster

There is a quilt store in the big outlet center but it isn't a quilt shop. It sells premade quilts. Pretty quilts but quilted overseas. I walked in and asked where a quilt shop near by and was told in a very rude tone that I was in a quilt shop. I said I know this is a quilt store that sells quilts I'm looking for a quilt shop that sells fabric and quilting notions. The woman then looked at another woman in the shop and said I can't help you and turned her back to me. What a creep. I will never set foot in that store again.

Last edited by BellaBoo; 09-01-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    Old 09-01-2013, 11:10 AM

Quilts and Quilts in on Shepherd of the Hills Express way in Branson. It is next to a craft mall like in the same building. There is another one on the strip in a strip mall on the south side of the strip. I don't remember the name it is a samll one. There are two in Springfield that are nice.Quilt Sampler 1802A South Glenstone Ave. On the Plaza an the other is Merrily We quilt Along 1718 S Mill Rd. There is one at Ozark also 5241 N 17th St. It is behind the Lamberts restruant. All nice shops.