Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Re: In memory of Cathy Smith, AKA Adriansmom >
  • Re: In memory of Cathy Smith, AKA Adriansmom

• Re: In memory of Cathy Smith, AKA Adriansmom

Old 08-18-2011, 06:34 AM

I've been following this http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-82239-1.htm)-- my first and only time donating for a cause on this forum. It's been 2 months -- have the quilts been finished and sent? If so, did the recipient like them??? Is there a posting about it???? I've been very busy and out of town and realize I probably missed something with the MILLIONS of postings!!!!
    Old 08-18-2011, 06:37 AM

I've been wondering the same thing......
    Old 08-18-2011, 06:50 AM

This is weird -- the link won't work. I'll try again:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-82239-1.htm
    Old 08-18-2011, 06:55 AM

That second one works!

I dunno if there was ever a post showing the quilt top unfinished, but I'd love to see it!
    Old 08-18-2011, 06:56 AM

She also did a post in January for requests with certain fabric for another quilt. Was that one done too? Seeing pictures of these completed quilts when others have donated would be great! None of her topics reflect the completed projects.
    Old 08-18-2011, 07:00 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by NanaCsews2
    She also did a post in January for requests with certain fabric for another quilt. Was that one done too? Seeing pictures of these completed quilts when others have donated would be great! None of her topics reflect the completed projects.
    The original topic does have a picture of the completed quilt. I think it was either on page 9 or 10. Just scroll backwards from the last page you will see at least one of them.

I would PM Gwyn to find out if she has completed. Just scrolling through her messages posted seems she has quite a few irons in the fire.
    Old 08-18-2011, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by feline fanatic
    The original topic does have a picture of the completed quilt. I think it was either on page 9 or 10. Just scroll backwards from the last page you will see at least one of them.

I would PM Gwyn to find out if she has completed. Just scrolling through her messages posted seems she has quite a few irons in the fire.
    The link I posted shows the quilt TOP done -- she said she had to do the binding. I'd like to see a completed quilt top and KNOW that it's been sent....and their reaction.
    Old 08-18-2011, 07:11 AM

Just found them...page 8 and page 10. They're lovely. Can't wait to see them both bound! :D :D :D

Old 08-19-2011, 12:26 PM

Thanks, guess I missed that! Sorry!
    Old 08-19-2011, 12:30 PM
    Power Poster

Why don't you send Gwyn a pm and ask? She is a busy lady and she may have gotten side-tracked on another project or 2 or 3.