Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • replacing my  laser pointer >
  • replacing my laser pointer

• replacing my laser pointer

Old 04-25-2019, 07:37 AM

I live in a rural area, with a farm supply store. While standing in the cashier line one day I noticed a laser light displayed. Picked it up for less than $5 to use as a backup in case the original one with my Gammill goes out. After almost 20 years the one on the Gammill is working fine, (hope it continues after I post this)
    Old 04-25-2019, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Meidze
    I am looking for a laser pointer for my Mega quilter that is on an Inspira quilting frame. the one that came with the machine and frame that I bought from Joann's as a floor sample 15 years ago. the spring in the pointer was broken and I could not get it to work and can't find any pointer like it on line or in stores. The only one that I saw online was by Dequn (Made in China) that had poor reviews. Any ideas or suggestions?.
    Try googling Red Laser Pointer Pen. I just ordered and received a 2 pack New Ultra Powerful Red Laser Pen Pointer from Walmart. Free shipping and received within a week. My total cost was $7.21. I have a Hobby Grand Quilter and the Inspira quilting frame and the new lights are very similar to the one on my machine. (ps: I also have a very peculiar little dog that is addicted to that light and drives me nuts wanting to play.) Hope this helps.
    Old 04-26-2019, 09:20 AM

I ended up getting one from Gracie company it cost around 39 dollars it uses batteries and has several tips to change the laser size.