Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Reversible Kittie T-shirt quilt idea >
  • Reversible Kittie T-shirt quilt idea

• Reversible Kittie T-shirt quilt idea

Old 11-06-2008, 01:32 PM

I came up with an idea for a T-shirt quilt a week or so ago. I thought that eventually, I could make a quilt using all the shirts I got from the plays I participated in. And it could be reversible 'cause most play shirts I've seen has the logo of the play and the dates on the front and the cast members on the back...so the logos could make the front of the quilt and the cast members list make up the back. That won't be a while...I only have two shirts so far (and I'm not getting a third soon because apparently we're not getting shirts for "Beauty and the Beast")

But today I thought that the same concept could apply for Kittie tour shirts cause they have a picture on the front and tour dates for that tour on the back. I thought that would be kind of cool to have a reversible Kittie quilt. What do you guys think?
    Old 11-06-2008, 05:16 PM
    Power Poster

If it appeals to you, go for it.
    Old 11-06-2008, 11:15 PM

I think my two major problems with this one would be buying the shirts and actually finding them. I've not seen Kittie merchandise (other than albums) sold in stores so I'd have to buy them online, which I cannot do myself because I don't have a credit card. But that's only half the problem...the bigger problem is actually finding them. I can't find any of the older Kittie shirts anywhere (not even on eBay). JSR Merchandising (who handles orders from the Kittie website) used to sell a lot of the older ones, but they now just have the newer ones. Also, I'm not sure if I could get any of the shirts that's exclusive to their new European merchandising website (I can't read a darn thing on that site. Its all in German or something)...and there's two from there I'd like for this quilt: the one from their recent tour in Europe and the revamped zombie Kittie shirt (which is like the one I have, only they replaced the old bassist with the new one).

But if I can find the shirts it should be smooth sailing from there. :)