• Main
  • Singer 15-91 >
  • Singer 15-91

• Singer 15-91

Old 08-15-2012, 04:12 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by purplefiend
    BellaBoo,
    Oh my goodness! I'm sorry that the OSMG was so mean to you. I love my 15-90, its great for FMQ and piecing also makes great pot holders too.
    Sharon
    There were several customers in the store that saw him throw the manual at me. They all said for me to call the police and file assault charges. I said no the old man was just a sour old cuss and I'd never have any more dealing with him period. I picked the manual off the floor and left. Come to find out it wasn't the right manual but an older one that I sold on Ebay for a tidy sum of money. I found the original manual in the box of accessories the ladies gave me for the machine. I believe what goes around comes around.
    Old 08-22-2012, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    There were several customers in the store that saw him throw the manual at me. They all said for me to call the police and file assault charges. I said no the old man was just a sour old cuss and I'd never have any more dealing with him period. I picked the manual off the floor and left. Come to find out it wasn't the right manual but an older one that I sold on Ebay for a tidy sum of money. I found the original manual in the box of accessories the ladies gave me for the machine. I believe what goes around comes around.
    BellaBoo, that's too funny! Good for you! And you are right--what goes around does come back around!