Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Thank you Misty! >
  • Thank you Misty!

• Thank you Misty!

Old 03-27-2007, 04:23 PM
    Boo

Misty, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for starting this BOM. You did a good thing, girl. Look at all the folks who have signed to do a block in the future. I love looking at all the block pics and can feel the excitement this has generated.

I hope any misunderstanding hasn't soured you from continuing with this project. You made alot of people happy. Kudos! :D

New BOM rules have been posted to help put a touch of organization into this project. It just quickly became a question of too many chiefs. This can easily happen, and is thru no fault of yours. Keep up the great work and excitement, Misty. :D
    Old 03-27-2007, 04:33 PM

Well Boo I am so glad you stepped up and told poor Misty how happy you are for all that she has done to get this off the ground. Myself and a few more felt that she was pushed aside. Those of us that contacted her about the problems felt that if it were not you to be in charge that it should be her and I posted saying so. And it was like you said about all the chefs.
    Thanks for taking time to post this and taking time to here me out. Oh myself and a couple of others have her personal email address. Would you like for us to contact her about the new rules or do you want me to pm you her email address? thequilter
    Old 03-27-2007, 04:33 PM

Thank you, Misty! You have given me an opportunity to learn new skills, please say you'll stay a part of the BOM.
    And thank you, Boo. I was hoping a cooler head would prevail. I love this message board, it's so nice to belong to something. I would hate to lose that feeling.
    Julie
    Old 03-27-2007, 04:44 PM

Thanks Misty . I would never have the courage to try any of the blocks I've seen so far if it weren't for your encourgement to learn together. Hopefuly each block I do will be better then the last. Heck I settle if just one would come out square. Connie
    Old 03-27-2007, 04:56 PM

I never saw what was such a problem, but I am glad we still have BOM. We always did appreciate everyone's efforts.
    Old 03-27-2007, 05:06 PM

Thank you Misty and Boo.........let peace and friendship prevail.....I will try again to do the blocks. I suprised myself with the first
    Old 03-27-2007, 06:31 PM
    PJ

Misty,
    I got it, I got it, I did the block. It took me 4 trys but I did it. I will post it first thing in the morning. I'm the woman. I'm the woman. Thanks Misty
    Old 03-27-2007, 06:33 PM

Thank you so much Misty for creating the BOM. I really enjoy this. I finished my block today and am in the process of posting. Great idea!
    Old 03-27-2007, 06:51 PM

Thank you Boo and thank you ladys for all your good thoughts. I just want us to learn and have fun together that is all.
    Misty
    P.S. I also do not know how Boo found out of the posting I did not go to her or management, Just ask them.
    Old 03-27-2007, 06:53 PM

I am also happy to see each of you that thought you could not make the block did make it and had fun with it. Love all of you.
    Misty