Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Thank you so very much for the kindness!!!! >
  • Thank you so very much for the kindness!!!!

• Thank you so very much for the kindness!!!!

Old 03-02-2012, 05:00 PM

Wink Thank you so very much for the kindness!!!!

I wanted to send a thank you out to Tweety2 for the beautiful fabric that she sent me!!! She did it out the kindness of her heart and it was so sweet! I also want to thank fred singer for the eye spy squares that were included in the package!! I want to let you both know that I will return the kindness when I can! I am completely humbled that some one I do not know would want to be so nice to me!! It brings tears to my eyes! There have been others that have been kind in the past as well and I just want to let you know that I am sending prayers to God that he will be kind to you as well!!!

Thank you both again!!!
    Kendra
    Old 03-02-2012, 05:44 PM

Awwwwww, Kendra, how so sweet for you! It's always good to remind us of the kindness in this world!
    Maureen
    Old 03-03-2012, 06:07 AM

There is kindness in our world, but it's not always showing.. It's funny that I didn't notice much of it until I started reading the board.. I love reading about the RAK's that people do.. and hope I can add to it.. One of the easiest that I found was helping someone making a postage stamp quilt.. We all have scraps.. and it isn't hard to cut pieces bigger than 2", and send them for the recipient to cut to the size they need.. I sent an envelope of over 150, and it cost $2.00.. It was my pleasure, and I mean that.. I probably felt better doing it, than the recipient recieving it.. No.. I didn't know the person, but saw she needed it.. Since I am making a stamp quilt, three people were so generous, and sent me scraps.. It felt so good to know people do RAK's.. As for the stamp quilt.. When I started.. I didn't think about how many squares I was going to need.. I don't know what I was thinking when I started.. I tried to solicit scraps, and I was deleted , as I'm not a senoir member, yet.. I'll get over it..
    Barri