Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • UFO Challenge of the Month 2010 >
  • UFO Challenge of the Month 2010

• UFO Challenge of the Month 2010

Old 05-27-2010, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by sewmom
    im so impressed with all of you getting your ufos finished. i still havent finished my UFO for March. i have made a couple of baby quilts for gifts and pieced an easy queen sized top thats at the LAQs right now. i'll be sure to post pictures when i get that finished. i guess i'm not too worried about the UFOs- i figure that if i get close to 12 done this year, i'll be happy. but congrats to those of you who are on schedule.
    LOL, don't feel bad I'm still trying to get my February UFO done!! We'll get there and have a lot of fun doing it, feels good to at least try to get 12 done this year.
    Old 05-28-2010, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lyn4ty
    im so impressed with all of you getting your ufos finished. i still havent finished my UFO for March. i have made a couple of baby quilts for gifts and pieced an easy queen sized top thats at the LAQs right now. i'll be sure to post pictures when i get that finished. i guess i'm not too worried about the UFOs- i figure that if i get close to 12 done this year, i'll be happy. but congrats to those of you who are on schedule.
    LOL, don't feel bad I'm still trying to get my February UFO done!! We'll get there and have a lot of fun doing it, feels good to at least try to get 12 done this year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just finished February's. Will post pics tomorrow.
    Old 05-28-2010, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by burnsk

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just finished February's. Will post pics tomorrow.
    Good for you!! Can't wait to see it. I will catch up sometime before summer is over. going to work on stuff this nice long holiday weekend and see how much I can get done.
    Old 05-29-2010, 05:59 AM

another one bits the dust....

pics to come later- got a queen size quilt back from pvquilter and put the binding on and -one more crossed off the list!

Also finished 2 table runners so they did not become UFOs. Now watching the weather- I need to lay a quilt out on the deck to pin, but don't know if it's going to rain. Goal is to have 2 more done by the end of the week end. Keeping fingers crossed.
    Old 05-29-2010, 09:04 AM

Okay, I have set a task for myself this weekend - to get caught up on my UFO Challenge. I have laid out four projects and I intend to finish all four by the time my head hits the pillows on Monday night. Figure if I state this hear I can get encouragment from all my quilty friends and will have to answer to them too! I can do this, I know I can!! oh boy!!
    Old 05-29-2010, 09:17 AM

Go get 'em Lyn- you're bigger than they are! You can beat them at their own game!

(how's that?)
    Old 05-29-2010, 03:30 PM

Okay, I have set a task for myself this weekend - to get caught up on my UFO Challenge. I have laid out four projects and I intend to finish all four by the time my head hits the pillows on Monday night. Figure if I state this hear I can get encouragment from all my quilty friends and will have to answer to them too! I can do this, I know I can!! oh boy!!
    You go gal - you can do it :thumbup:
    Old 05-29-2010, 03:54 PM

Thanks, taking a dinner break at the moment hope to have some pics up by Tuesday night when I get home from work. Have baby quilt, a Xmas quilt(sofa size), fall tablerunner and a small wall hanging. Just need to quilt them all and only the tablerunner and wallhanging need to be sandwiched first. I think I can do this, at least will get as much as possible done. Want to do the binding while I watch the races tomorrow, GO TONY STEWART!!!!
    Old 05-29-2010, 04:04 PM

Thanks, taking a dinner break at the moment hope to have some pics up by Tuesday night when I get home from work. Have baby quilt, a Xmas quilt(sofa size), fall tablerunner and a small wall hanging. Just need to quilt them all and only the tablerunner and wallhanging need to be sandwiched first. I think I can do this, at least will get as much as possible done. Want to do the binding while I watch the races tomorrow, GO TONY STEWART!!!!
    YAY TONY!! :D :thumbup:
    Old 05-29-2010, 04:52 PM

I don't watch racing but I do watch NFL football. I always get so much quilting done during the games! In fact, I'll end up watching the game while my hubby wanders out to work in the garage. :lol: