Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • WESTERN CONNECTING THREADS WAREHOUSE SALE >
  • WESTERN CONNECTING THREADS WAREHOUSE SALE

• WESTERN CONNECTING THREADS WAREHOUSE SALE

Old 09-12-2011, 07:21 PM

Lucky you...have fun playing with your goodies!!!!!
    Old 09-12-2011, 09:51 PM

I live in Vancouver,wa. and have never heard of this place, wouold love to know where this is. I don't think I would wait in line that long though.
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:23 AM

http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfh...4&CSItemID=204

This link explains why we haven't been able to find a "store."

Headquarters

Connecting Threads is headquartered at 13118 N.E. 4th St., Vancouver, Washington 98684. Corporate offices can be reached at (360) 260-8900 or faxed at (360) 260-8877. Photo of headquarters building in Vancouver, Washington We do not have any products for sale at our corporate office, but we do offer free shipping on all web orders over $50. To speak with customer service, call 1-800-574-6454 anytime between 5am and 6pm PT Monday through Friday, 6am - 3pm Saturday.
    Old 09-13-2011, 08:37 AM

Hi Joyce, I order from Connecting Threads and only recently learned that they have an outlet in Vancouver WA. Is it mail order only or also retail? I live in Bellingham and would love to combine a trip there when I 'hit' Portland's Fabric Depot!
    Old 09-13-2011, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by quiltinggranny
    Hi Joyce, I order from Connecting Threads and only recently learned that they have an outlet in Vancouver WA. Is it mail order only or also retail? I live in Bellingham and would love to combine a trip there when I 'hit' Portland's Fabric Depot!
    Headquarters only, no store. Darn! The traffic is so awful in that part of town though that I'd probably still order online, as I do from Fabric Depot. My husband is happy for me to pay the shipping charges from just over the river rather than let me loose in that store. :-D
    Old 09-13-2011, 09:19 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Sewslow
    Headquarters only, no store. Darn! The traffic is so awful in that part of town though that I'd probably still order online, as I do from Fabric Depot. My husband is happy for me to pay the shipping charges from just over the river rather than let me loose in that store. :-D
    Smart man! But don't you also have to pay WA sales tax when you order? Seems like it would really be worth it to make the trip. And during the summer they have their outdoor sale - ooh, I want to go NOW!
    Old 09-14-2011, 02:47 PM

Thanks, Joyce for your quick reply. Do they have a web site or calendar when they publish their pound sale? I can't believe what you got for $38.00! My husband sounds a lot like yours but is really good natured about searching on quilt shops when we're vacationing.
    Anita
    Old 09-14-2011, 03:21 PM

Thanks, Joyce for your quick reply. Do they have a web site or calendar when they publish their pound sale? I can't believe what you got for $38.00! My husband sounds a lot like yours but is really good natured about searching on quilt shops when we're vacationing.
    Anita
    I think I just registered my email address when I first ordered from them. I get catalogs and email notices of regular sales, as I did of the Warehouse Sale, but apparently the pound sales are a rare thing. Yes, your husband does sound like mine -- we're blessed. I've heard of some husbands who help their wives shop for fabric. That isn't mine.
    Old 10-05-2011, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly
    Originally Posted by reeskylr
    Originally Posted by dunster
    After seeing this post I sent an email to Connecting Threads saying I would love to be notified if they had another warehouse sale in Vancouver. I got a response saying "I am so sorry that you missed the warehouse sale. We have only had 1 warehouse sale in Vancouver in the past 5 years." So it's not a regular event, and it sounds like they don't even know when the next one will be, but if any of you on the board hear of one PLEASE tell everyone about it. We can meet in the parking lot and have a tailgate party!
    :thumbup: Ditto.
    I'm in!

AND THE GOOD NEWS IS...THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE DONE THIS...
    THEY EXPECT TO TRY ANOTHER ONE IN 1-2 YEARS...SO BE SURE YOU ARE ON THEIR EMAIL LIST FOR NOTIFICATION.
    PHONED THEM TODAY TO ASK ABOUT IT.
    SO REMEMBER NEXT TIME TAILGATE PARTY !!