• Main
  • What do you know about >
  • What do you know about

• What do you know about

Old 10-19-2011, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaC
    I've had this website saved on my computer for a while:

http://quiltersreview.com/index.php/...ting-a-breeze/

It's a review of the Handi-quilter that you have (I think), and she mentions a price of $579. However, the review is from 2002, so I'm not sure if the price would be higher now.

NOTE: By the way, this is not sold by the same company that makes the Sweet Sixteen. It's a totally different entity.
    Thank you... I am going to put it on ebay and see what comes out of it... thanks all...
    Old 10-19-2011, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by LyndaOH
    How do you all like the HQSS? I'm considering it.

On the frame, if they are no longer featuring it on their site it might be worth a fair amount to someone looking for one. I think I'd post it on ebay and see what happens.
    I just got mine last month and havent had alot of time to practice on it yet. What I have done I LOVE IT... I had my table damaged in shipping and they just sent out a new one to me so as soon as it gets here I should able to change it out and go to town.... yipppeeeee
    Old 10-19-2011, 11:31 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by fidgety

It's a review of the Handi-quilter that you have (I think), and she mentions a price of $579. However, the review is from 2002, so I'm not sure if the price would be higher now.

NOTE: By the way, this is not sold by the same company that makes the Sweet Sixteen. It's a totally different entity.
    Thank you... I am going to put it on ebay and see what comes out of it... thanks all...
    why not just check ebay out...might be one like it...being from 2002 or even earlier it is now outdated and you can not get parts for them.
    Their first system you had to have a table to mount it on..did not last long nor work well!
    Good luck!
    Old 10-19-2011, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
    Originally Posted by fidgety

why not just check ebay out...might be one like it...being from 2002 or even earlier it is now outdated and you can not get parts for them.
    Their first system you had to have a table to mount it on..did not last long nor work well!
    Good luck!
    I did check out ebay but I was hoping to get more of a QUALITY quote from the fabulous ladies here... Ebay sometimes is over rated... I did just post in on ebay tho.. if it sells so be it.. if it doesnt well it will go back in the corner of my room for the time being until I find the perfect recipient.
    Old 10-20-2011, 01:54 AM

I sold mine through the classifieds to a fellow board member for $250.00 cash. Yes they are worth more than that, I paid $800.00 about 7 yrs ago, but, I figured it was better to sell it and let someonelse enjoy it instead of letting it sit in a box under the bed. She absolutely loves it, and I don't regret letting it go for that price at all.
    Old 10-20-2011, 02:23 AM

I found a site online where it was sold new for $699. However, this model has been discontinued.
    Old 10-20-2011, 03:05 AM

http://www.handiquilter.com/product/...m-upgrade-kit/

The new style, much better, now sells for 500.00 new, so this old style, will not go for too much, maybe half. I have the old style, would love this new one.

I use the HQ16 on it, not a regular machine.
    Old 10-24-2011, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by quilterella
    I sold mine through the classifieds to a fellow board member for $250.00 cash. Yes they are worth more than that, I paid $800.00 about 7 yrs ago, but, I figured it was better to sell it and let someonelse enjoy it instead of letting it sit in a box under the bed. She absolutely loves it, and I don't regret letting it go for that price at all.
    Sold on ebay.. for about the same price you got. I am glad someone will get to enjoy it!!!
    Old 10-24-2011, 06:41 PM

I think I saw one on E-Bay a few days ago..can't remember what the price was