Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • What are you going to do today????? >
  • What are you going to do today?????

• What are you going to do today?????

Old 09-20-2011, 03:09 AM

Oh I forgot. Friend and I are going to Boston for a 9 day bus tour next week. Have to start pulling out "what to wear" stuff, suitcases, finish up some newbies and shorten some tee shirts. I use the "cutoff" pieces to decorate the shirts. If they get any longer, they'll be down to my knees and I'm 5'6".
    Old 09-20-2011, 03:22 AM

Did a little bit of housework this morning, then sat and worked on some machine quilting 'til lunch.
    Old 09-20-2011, 03:28 AM

raining here to day. so will get my sewing room up and going. i put my machines all away for the summer because i have a large lawn and lots of flowers and three gardens that keep me busy. i been itching to get them set back up. better clean it up first
    Old 09-20-2011, 03:34 AM
    Power Poster

Hope to get a little sewing done today. yesterday I had unexpected company so that killed my sewing for the day. I think I have a free day today. We will see.
    Old 09-20-2011, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by HummerGardenCrafts
    First thing I did was get up and move all of my crafts I've been painting on. I had to move all my stuff because my hubby just got back from Idaho. Had to pick him up yesterday evening. One of the guys got a bull elk. So he will be cutting up elk meat. I know the kids in TN are thrilled. They always get some.

Now since that chore is done, I've been gathering my things up to put in the shop down town. Have all the good ole errands to do. Bank, pharmacy, grocery store.

Then when I come back and get everything put away. I'm headed to my craft house to work a bit. And when it gets later, I'll come back down and work on stuff at the house.

Oh, yes! I forgot. I also have to make some biscuits and fry elk tenerloin. Thought I was going to have hubby home at night. But they changed the shift for him. They are starting a double shift to get the bridge going faster. So put him on night shift. That's means I have to be quiet during the day.

Oh, change of plans already. I don't have to go out until tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!

I get to start on crafts right away.

I'll check back to see what all you are going to do or have done today. I'll let you know what I've gotten done. Lots I hope!!!!!
    I help a friend of mine clean and cut up venison and the biggest treat is when I get home I take the tenderloin, cut it into medallions, fry it up and serve it with toast, pickles and a salad and potato chips. We make sandwiches and dip it in Heinz 57 sauce. Oh, Mercy, that is good. Looking forward to deer season in Minnesota and Wisconsin this year. I have a recipe for Hunter's soup that is out of this world. PM me and I will be glad to send it to you. Edie
    Old 09-20-2011, 03:36 AM

Got up at 6 and had my coffee and going to hit the road to go wedding shopping with daughter in Novi today. This is my first trip to drive myself,usually hubby does all the driving.
    Old 09-20-2011, 03:51 AM

My friends and I are going shop hopping!
    Old 09-20-2011, 03:53 AM

I have a market tote bag to sew together today for my local quilt shop to display. I make samples for Calico Hutch in Hayward, MN. This pattern is an Amy Butler pattern and the best part about sewing for them is I get to spend my earnings right there at Calico Hutch!
    Old 09-20-2011, 03:59 AM

Can a half bushel of pears, laundry, and cook something.
    Old 09-20-2011, 04:00 AM

Sewing strips light to dark for the Rockin' Rail Fence. need to get started on a Baby pinwheels and 9 patch for 4th Grandaughter arriving in January.