Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Where do you buy fabric online? >
  • Where do you buy fabric online?

• Where do you buy fabric online?

Old 01-16-2013, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by sikesjj
    I am about to start a ombra chevron baby quilt with Pantone's color of the year as my main color. Where are the best places to shop online for fabric? I am going to shops to pick out my fabrics but I know I can find it cheaper online. I just want a good reputable place!

Thanks,
    Jamie
    I'm going against the grain here. I do not like Fabric.com. My last two orders came to me so wadded up it was pitiful. It looked like someone had arm rolled it and shoved it into a box. I did not appreciate the fact that the cutters were so careless or that there customer service was so lackadaisical about my unhappiness. I loved the company when Steven Friedman owned it, but I understand Amazon owns it now, although Steven is still there he doesn't write his folksy letters anymore. I had a quality problem last order and sent back $128 worth of fabric - think they were concerned? Not on your life.
    My online faves are Thousands of bolts and hancocks of paducah, whittles, and marshall's - crows nest on ebay has been good for me. I buy 90% of my fabric on line.
    Old 01-16-2013, 12:27 PM

I just found www.beautifulquiltfabric.com and I just LOVE Meredith and Patty!!! They ARE AWESOME!!!! I love the fabrics from www.equilter.com, www.connectingthreads.com , www.quiltfabriccolseouts.com , www.quiltandsewshop.com , www.joanns.com, www.hancockfabric.com

Yes, I am a fabric junkie!