Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • " Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines  -  with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. >
  • " Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines - with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

• " Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines - with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

Old 10-26-2011, 08:02 AM

Hey, I have a question. On the secret Santa thing, I know the limit is $10.00. BUT what if we find a good bargin on something that is normally say $15.00 and we can get it for 50% off, is that ok? I mean not being cheap but it's a good price for something I know I can use and need and sure someone else would too. I can even get something else to make the whole Gift add up to $10.00 but was just wondering about the half off deal. Follow me?? If not it's ok, I can hardly follow myself at times!! :-)
    Old 10-26-2011, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
    Hey, I have a question. On the secret Santa thing, I know the limit is $10.00. BUT what if we find a good bargin on something that is normally say $15.00 and we can get it for 50% off, is that ok? I mean not being cheap but it's a good price for something I know I can use and need and sure someone else would too. I can even get something else to make the whole Gift add up to $10.00 but was just wondering about the half off deal. Follow me?? If not it's ok, I can hardly follow myself at times!! :-)
    Do it!!! And throw in a chocolate bar and call it good...just my NICE opinion. :D
    Old 10-26-2011, 08:50 AM

I'd do it .... :)
    Old 10-26-2011, 08:50 AM

I'd do it .... :)
    Old 10-26-2011, 08:51 AM

Oops
    Old 10-26-2011, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Uhm, not sure SANTA will be happy if you cant spell his name right !!!

that in itself might be an automatic NAUGHTY list !!!

AHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA you on the naughty list !!! Na na na naaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaa....
    You better watch out - I'll send a giant lump of coal in the next swap :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Now get the PACKAGES taped :!: :!: :!:
    HA HA HA HA HA!!! You're on the NAUGHTY list... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Better be careful...luv might enjoy some coal for those colder winter nights. :D
    Old 10-26-2011, 10:04 AM

I would definatly do it. I belonged to a monthy swap where each month we sent a gift to another swapper. We were instructed that we could send fabric from our stash, fq's, magazines, small quilting books, also things that we made ourselves, which with our time would certainly be worth more then how much we were allowed. I received some very interesting things and was very happy with the swap.
    So much fun!
    Old 10-26-2011, 10:32 AM

Luv do you have a fabric list for me to work on while I'm shopping. I'm planning ahead for next year :)
    Old 10-26-2011, 10:46 AM

January is STASHBUSTERS!!! Woo hoo...sadly I'm buying stuff now so it will technically be in my stash come January. :)
    Old 10-26-2011, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
    January is STASHBUSTERS!!! Woo hoo...sadly I'm buying stuff now so it will technically be in my stash come January. :)
    Ooooo I can do that!!