Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED** >
  • *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

• *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

Old 01-19-2011, 05:02 PM

Sorta had an emergency here, nothing has gone right since Monday. Lost phone,lost internet, no way to get around, ran out of my medications and anxiety without your meds is hell! I've cried for two days and feel lousy! Anyway, just got the net back on, I'm sending my packages out in the morning or I'll never do this again! You'd think something so simple as getting some fabric squares together wouldn't be so hard to do. But when life jumps up and slaps you in the face it really gets you hard! From now on I'll get mine done and in the mail within the first couple of weeks or I won't sign up for another swap. I'm usually a big cutup and goof but it scares me when it gets this close and I"m scared stiff of it being left on Lindas shoulders. Someone yell at me so I'll feel better!
    Old 01-19-2011, 05:31 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes.. Deep breath.. piece of chocolate.. deep breath.. & more chocolate.. I think i have bags of chocolate stashed all over my house.. in drawers, on the desk.. In my closet.. Yes in my closet!!!! I have a walk in closet, when I change I grab a snack.. !

Anyway back to Momma.. Momma, Everything has a way of working itself out.. but chocolate makes it work out smoother.. Hang in there.. I know you can do it!!! & things will get better..

and remember.. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Ps Momma- . not to worry 'bout my shoulders.. I may be short, not very petite, but I can be like a duck and let it all roll off!! I will make do.. I promise.. :thumbup:
    Old 01-19-2011, 06:27 PM

HA! We think way to much alike girl!! I bought a bag of minature chocolates tonight!! Had a Hershey in my mouth as I was reading about you coaxing me to do chocolate!! OK OK, I feel better now! Thanks Luv for understanding. You're the greatest! I promise the package will be out in the mail by noon. :XD: :thumbup:
    Old 01-19-2011, 06:45 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Just gotta spread the love!!! Now hand over a piece of chocolate!! :wink:
    Old 01-19-2011, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Just gotta spread the love!!! Now hand over a piece of chocolate!! :wink:
    Chocolate?? Ha! OK, Remember...you asked for it!! :thumbup: :-D
    Old 01-19-2011, 07:20 PM

loveTooQuilt ~ I will be sending you the stamp that goes on my return envelope. The lady at the post office got me so shook up that I forgot to put it on before putting it in the fabric envelope. This clerk has been on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks and doesn't know the new rules. My regular clerk told me about buying the $4.95 stamp and put it on them myself and put in parcel post chute. But this vacation clerk told me that that wasn't true, had me go back thru the line, and them had the nerve to tell me, "Oh, your fine!" She doesn't like me cuz my regular clerk and I talk about fabric and sewing and I show her some of the things in the envelopes before I seal them. Go figure!! So, the stamp will be on the way tomorrow.
    Old 01-19-2011, 10:41 PM

No worries.. Sorry you had such a terrible Post Office experience.. We have a dinky po.. One lady.. all the time.. Guess we don't need another one since we are only population of 189.. Wonder if they are counting our four legged neighbors, the cows??!?!?!?!
    Old 01-20-2011, 02:19 PM

Hey LuvToo!! I got my package sent off!! I was the last one out of the PO! But we have the sweetest people working in there. He addressed one of the envelopes for me, figured the postage on both, I sent my SASE prepaid. I used those strong envelopes. Nothing is gettin' thru those babies! HA! I paid for a tracking note on it and he said you should get it by Satrday if not Monday for positive. Sorry it's so short of the deadline, but I made it!!! When you get mine, grab a cup of coffee...it'll go well with what I sent you!
    Kathy
    Old 01-20-2011, 05:58 PM

:lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:

OOOOh I'm so excited..!!!! :) Hmmm what could it be?!?!?!?! :shock: Ugh the torture of the wait!!! :( The agony of the unknown!! :-( What could it be?? :?: Oh whoa is me. :cry: I just cant take the waiting !!! :roll:
    Old 01-20-2011, 06:01 PM

These came in in today's Mail-

1/20
    Benndm
    Donna873