Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED** >
  • *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

• *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

Old 01-31-2011, 04:21 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Packages that were mailed out today will be noted on page one..

Thanks.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ill get the rest out as soon as I can- weather permitting.... And I don't want the snow either.. I sure wish I could fly south for the winter.!!
    Old 01-31-2011, 04:24 PM

Well bummer :( I hope it happens....I LOVE this swap..it's SO easy for us....horrible for you I'm sure..LOL!

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Originally Posted by KarenR
    You can have the snow :lol:
    We had it today. Thank goodness my DH got the driveway cleared so I could get up to the house.
    Stay put and stay safe.
    Any additional hints for Feb. besides Red? did you give them and I missed it? :?:
    **** NOTE*****

I asked permission to host another swap- A few changes are being requested by moderator.. I will let you know if there will be a Feb swap or not.. Sorry for the glitch everyone.. I'll keep you all posted..
    Old 01-31-2011, 05:22 PM

I was able to get more than half of your envelopes out today.. I will finish up the rest tonight but I may not be able to mail them till after our storm comes thru... They are calling for 8-12 inches of snow with almost an inch of ice beneath it..

Let me know when they arrive!!!
    I'll take one packet of blocks and a double side order , make that 4 tons please of freashly driven snow...hold the ice please! :XD:
    Old 01-31-2011, 09:04 PM

We are expecting a foot of snow starting tonight and into Wednesday afternoon. Many places already planning to shut down including some LQS's. I am planning a sew day for this snow day.
    Old 02-01-2011, 06:15 AM

I woke up to ice on everything. Expected it so no surprise. I just looked at the weather map and it shows snow right over us but it is lieing, no snow. I'm sure it will start soon enough.
    I have a wee problem. Somehow I hit the delete while reading the messages on this board. I didn't get any messages from this site for a couple of days so I emailed to find out why. That's when I was told that I had deleted something and now I won't get anything from here for the next two months and there isn't anything anyone can do about it. I can do anything else, get and receive email, post messages on the board, do swaps and boms,receive PM's and purchase or sell. I just won't get notices that I have received PM's or any messages that I am interested in.
    I am going to check here and on anything else I am interested in twice a day so hopefully I don't miss anything.
    This is a warning to everyone...DON'T hit that delete!
    LOL!
    Thanks for "listening" to me. This is really frustrating.
    Momma K, I'm happy to hear that your family is beginning the healing process. You sound like you are very very busy. My heart goes out to you, you and your girls are in my prayers everyday.
    Phyllis
    Old 02-01-2011, 04:20 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Wow, that's horrible sunrise.. If I don't see you signed up for the next one Ill pm you.. Sure hate to miss you..

Well a couple of things from your Hostess..

One:
    All the packages are done. most mailed off in yesterdays mail and the rest were finished up last night.. However, We are currently snowed in and was not able to get to the post office today to send them.. Sorry guys.. As soon as the weather lets up, roads become clear Ill get them mailed..

Two:
    Feb swap will happen.. Wrinkles have been smoothed out.. Ill post the new thread in a day or two..

The Stash Buster Swap Jan 2011 was a success, :thumbup: we had a no show but many of you jumped up and offered to help out when I was in need and I am truly appreciative..... You guys are the best!!!

Thanks again everyone for joining this swap. I hope to see you all in the next one...

(this is how much snow we had at 10am.. it has not stopped snowing as of yet.. Hubby shoveled the walkway 3x already to and from the firewood pile)

MY PITIFUL DOG REGRETTING WANTING TO GO OUTSIDE!!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]129426[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-129421.jpe  
    Old 02-01-2011, 07:31 PM

Luv, I will be checking for the time to sign up! I have already picked my reds out.
    Bye the way, my backyard looks like yours, LOL!
    Phyllis
    Old 02-01-2011, 09:14 PM

Stay safe and warm! We have hardly any snow in our little town, but realize this year has been strange. One hundred miles south in Green Bay, WI there is more than twice as much snow.

I heard the term "snow-stress" the other day referencing those persons who had been in the midst of so many storms. My daughter in Washington, D.C. reports that the trauma center she works in closed when they could no longer accept any more patients. There have been lots of car accidents with the black ice forming on the roadways.

Stay safe and have a wonderful sew day :-)

Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!Go Packers!!!!!Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old 02-01-2011, 09:55 PM

Feb swap will happen.. Wrinkles have been smoothed out.. Ill post the new thread in a day or two.....

GREAT!!!!! I'm SO excited and will be looking for your post! :D
    Old 02-02-2011, 09:57 AM

I feel so bad for everyone in the snow route! Take care, stay warm and stay in!

Luv, take your time and no risks on getting them out, we're here and not going anywhere. You waited on us getting them there so we can wait on you! I'm sure we're all excited to hear about Februarys Reds...the wait makes it more enticing!! :-)