Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED** >
  • *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

• *****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

Old 02-03-2011, 01:51 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
    I saw that thread as well but decided it was worth the $10 to buy the first one. I'm going to mark my bigger square rulers to do the same. Now that's where I will save money!
    Anyone have the 8in square ruler willing to give measurements ??
    Old 02-03-2011, 02:12 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I was able to mail all but ONE package.. Sorry Lucy & Peach- left yours on the table.. dagnabit!! @#!%!&$#

Our roads are horrible.. We have aprox 4 inches on our roads; half ice and have compacted slick, and I mean slick snow.. We were 4x4 runnin it and still sliding.. School has been called off all this week so more 'family time' ahead.. can we say Yay! (uh NOT!!!) So until I can be freed from the snow I am going to bunker on down and try and quilt some between the "Mommy.. Mommy.. Mommy.." and "MOMMMMEEEEEE!!!" moments..

Stay warm everyone.. Its cold out there!!
    Old 02-03-2011, 06:23 PM

Guess what was on the kitchen counter when I got home today?! Thanks everyone. Thanks luvTooQuilt. Looking forward to this month's exchange.
    Old 02-03-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by midwestqltr
    Guess what was on the kitchen counter when I got home today?! Thanks everyone. Thanks luvTooQuilt. Looking forward to this month's exchange.

Hey y'all- - Feb 2011 Swap is open for sign ups..

You are allowed to sign up for 5 sets of reds and one Twister for a total of 6 sets INCLUDING the twist set..

MAX is 5 red sets..
    Old 02-03-2011, 07:16 PM

Hi LTQ -
    Got my package today - the fabrics look fantastic - thanks to you and to everyone! Can't wait to get at 'em.
    Old 02-03-2011, 10:19 PM

I'm glad you guys are getting you packages.. I haven't gotten mail all week!!!!

Whatever happened to "Snow, sleet, rain or hail- you will get your mail" ?!?!?!?!?!?
    Old 02-03-2011, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    I'm glad you guys are getting you packages.. I haven't gotten mail all week!!!!

Whatever happened to "Snow, sleet, rail or hail- you will get your mail" ?!?!?!?!?!?
    Awww "hail" Luv, you'll git it when ya git it!! HA! Good One!! I'm sleepy in case you hadn't noticed! :shock: :-P
    Old 02-05-2011, 02:56 PM

I received my package today. Love the fabric. thank you everyone and most of all thank you Luv
    Old 02-06-2011, 07:33 PM

Love love love my swap squares and cant wait for the next one to come back, my reds are in the mail already.. thank you once again Linda for such a great swap and all the work you do for us!
    Old 02-06-2011, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by shelrox
    Love love love my swap squares and cant wait for the next one to come back, my reds are in the mail already.. thank you once again Linda for such a great swap and all the work you do for us!
    glad to do it.. Hey I was thinkin- yea I know gets me into tooo much trouble.. What would you all think of a 5in x WOF swap?? all color specific swap, alot like this one but in strips instead of 10.5 sq.. ( don't worry the 10.5 swap is a done deal and will continue till Nov 2011)

Suggestions anyone???