Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • *****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED**** >
  • *****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED****

• *****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED****

Old 11-28-2010, 02:47 PM

YIPPEE!!!!!
    Old 11-28-2010, 03:00 PM
    EC

Again, "02054", that would be me! Could have sworn I put a return address on the outside of the mailer! Glad it got there!
    Old 11-28-2010, 03:30 PM

yahoooooo...I can't wait to get them..so excited.
    Old 11-28-2010, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    I have recd all but one. Eh, shes local and I will pick them up from her tomorrow...

Let the swapping begin!!!!!!!
    YEAH!! Can't wait to see what I get.
    Old 11-28-2010, 03:31 PM

yippee!!
    Old 11-28-2010, 04:45 PM

Cool!! I'm so excited. I'm sorry you got mine after Thanksgiving :( I sent it UPS and they said you would get it the Wed. before Thanksgiving...oh well....it is there and that's all I care about! :D
    Old 11-28-2010, 05:16 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Qbee
    Cool!! I'm so excited. I'm sorry you got mine after Thanksgiving :( I sent it UPS and they said you would get it the Wed. before Thanksgiving...oh well....it is there and that's all I care about! :D
    Well It was sitting on my front porch. so to their defense it very well could of been delivered before turkey day.. lol.. I do have a question on your postage.. Ill pm you later about it..

I'm opening and organizing the fabrics today...only opened maybe a third of them so far... but, OMG what i did open WOW, these are soooooooo beautiful.. I cannot imagine anyone would be disappointed in any of these batiks.. I love them...

I have to throw out a big laugh and a huge thank you to JANECAT.. She sent me a whole roll of scotch tape for those of you who couldn't find an adhesive return mailing label.. Thanks JANECAT for thinking of me and others!!!!

Maybe, and I mean maybe, Ill tease you all with a pic or two tonight... LOL....

Well, I'm off to fondle and sort some batiks..

:thumbup:
    Old 11-28-2010, 05:51 PM

Well It was sitting on my front porch. so to their defense it very well could of been delivered before turkey day.. lol.. I do have a question on your postage.. Ill pm you later about it..

I'm opening and organizing the fabrics today...only opened maybe a third of them so far... but, OMG what i did open WOW, these are soooooooo beautiful.. I cannot imagine anyone would be disappointed in any of these batiks.. I love them...

I have to throw out a big laugh and a huge thank you to JANECAT.. She sent me a whole roll of scotch tape for those of you who couldn't find an adhesive return mailing label.. Thanks JANECAT for thinking of me and others!!!!

Oh, you are the lucky one!! Have fun with the batiks while you can!
    Old 11-28-2010, 06:57 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Do i really have to send these back to ya'll?? On second thought, you guys would absolutely hate these.. uhm, yea that it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.. these are all horrible.. Uhm, so, uhm, Can I keep them all now?? :roll:

Well hey, I had to give it a shot.. :?
    Old 11-28-2010, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Do i really have to send these back to ya'll?? On second thought, you guys would absolutely hate these.. uhm, yea that it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.. these are all horrible.. Uhm, so, uhm, Can I keep them all now?? :roll:

Well hey, I had to give it a shot.. :?
    NO,NO, NO YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM ALL!!! We want some too!!! Please send us some too!!!!