Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • 1.5" square swap - sign-up closes November 15 >
  • 1.5" square swap - sign-up closes November 15

• 1.5" square swap - sign-up closes November 15

Old 11-15-2010, 08:40 PM

Hip Hip Hooray we have 50 swappers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sorted squares, packages and a clients 6" file I am done sorting for the week :)

Time for bed
    Old 11-16-2010, 09:24 PM

I will be mailing mine on Friday. Can't wait to see what kind of fabric will show up in this swap.
    Old 11-16-2010, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by seymoore
    I will be mailing mine on Friday. Can't wait to see what kind of fabric will show up in this swap.
    me too!
    Old 11-17-2010, 03:19 AM

I sent mine YESTERDAY.. woot wooo I won't be the last person this time!
    Old 11-17-2010, 10:31 AM

WOW!!! That's great. I can't wait to see the squares this time around. Thanks again for all you do for this swap.

Originally Posted by Missi
    Hip Hip Hooray we have 50 swappers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sorted squares, packages and a clients 6" file I am done sorting for the week :)

Time for bed
    Old 11-17-2010, 10:38 AM

Hi Missi, i was wondering if you received my blocks yet? I sent them out 2 weeks ago.

Thanks, turtlerouge
    Old 11-17-2010, 10:45 AM

Note: a very sweet quilter asked me to post how we go about leaving a comment about a fellow quilter. I am glad she asked since not too long ago, I too was in the dark about how to go about it. The Administrator, as always, has provided an easy way for us to do so.

A sample~~~ let's say you wanted to leave positive feedback for Missi since she does this swap that we all love and she does it so well. You would look where she has posted and below her avatar photo you will notice (in blue) where it says Feedback and then gives a percent in blue... click on that number and it will open up the screen which gives you an option, in blue again, to leave feedback. Express how you feel and click the part that posts it into her info. She in turn will receive a message in her private messages that tells her of the new feedback that has been placed. You can leave this for anybody really, those you have swapped with, those who lead swaps or someone who has helped you in someway on this board. There are so many kind quilters on here.

You are supposed to be able to leave negative feedback but I hope that doesn't happen very often.

Hope this helps. :-D
    Old 11-17-2010, 06:02 PM

Thanks for giving us the means to thank Missi and the others properly. As newby's we mean well, but are sometimes in the dark.

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
    Note: a very sweet quilter asked me to post how we go about leaving a comment about a fellow quilter. I am glad she asked since not too long ago, I too was in the dark about how to go about it. The Administrator, as always, has provided an easy way for us to do so.

A sample~~~ let's say you wanted to leave positive feedback for Missi since she does this swap that we all love and she does it so well. You would look where she has posted and below her avatar photo you will notice (in blue) where it says Feedback and then gives a percent in blue... click on that number and it will open up the screen which gives you an option, in blue again, to leave feedback. Express how you feel and click the part that posts it into her info. She in turn will receive a message in her private messages that tells her of the new feedback that has been placed. You can leave this for anybody really, those you have swapped with, those who lead swaps or someone who has helped you in someway on this board. There are so many kind quilters on here.

You are supposed to be able to leave negative feedback but I hope that doesn't happen very often.

Hope this helps. :-D
    Old 11-18-2010, 06:28 PM

Wooo Hoooo!!!! Life finally got out of the way long enough for me to mail out my tiny squares today :D So happy to see them on their way and can't wait to get them back.

I'm hoping to continue saving pieces this size to make a scrappy Irish chain :D
    Old 11-19-2010, 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by tigger5464
    Wooo Hoooo!!!! Life finally got out of the way long enough for me to mail out my tiny squares today :D So happy to see them on their way and can't wait to get them back.

I'm hoping to continue saving pieces this size to make a scrappy Irish chain :D
    When I cut pieces for a block, I just take the leftover small pieces and cut them the right size and put them in a pink case I have just for those pieces. That way I'm closer to having more to make a block OR to join in on another swap.

Suzanne