Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • 3rd pincushion notice:  Sign up closes November 15th.  Mailing deadline November 30th,  Please post pictures on this thread  when you receive your pincushion so we can all see.  Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7 >
  • 3rd pincushion notice: Sign up closes November 15th. Mailing deadline November 30th, Please post pictures on this thread when you receive your pincushion so we can all see. Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7

• 3rd pincushion notice: Sign up closes November 15th. Mailing deadline November 30th, Please post pictures on this thread when you receive your pincushion so we can all see. Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7

Old 12-14-2010, 07:49 AM

Terryl, thank you so much. I rec'd my pin cushion today and it is absolutely, positively beautiful and unique, deserving of a blue ribbon. Love the painting you did. I already have my pins in it. YOu were worried it would get damaged but it arrived in pristine condition. You can breathe now. LOL. You had so much padding and bubbles on it, no way could it get broken. :) :)

P.S. The little square it is on is one I grabbed to show it off, it is going to be a project linus quilt top soon. It was next to the machine to sew today so I borrowed it. I believe it is one of two sets sent in my KLgreene.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-143180.jpe  
    Old 12-14-2010, 08:52 PM

SewExtreme ~ She sure is sitting on a nest atop a candle holder and her sister below her. I think they are so adorable!! Very creative, too.
    Old 08-30-2011, 08:18 AM

This is adorable! Diane in Conn
    Old 08-30-2011, 08:43 AM

Hi Barbsbus:
    Yes, the hispanic music is loud and joyous! Thanx for the description of your little town. I know the locations of a couple of chestnut trees here, but you have to get up very early to beat the squirrels to the nuts! And they are very spiney - wear gloves.
    We hosted Hurricane Irene over the weekend, now the union electricians are argueing over their contract and do not want Out-of-state workers to patch up the grid. We are eating cold food, no washing clothes, no hot showers, just hungry and dirty!
    I say lets get the work done and fight over the money later!
    Diane in Conn