Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • April Quilting in the New Year >
  • April Quilting in the New Year

• April Quilting in the New Year

Old 04-30-2011, 03:29 AM

Bonni - how could you give away the whole pattern that easy. I'm sure she has it all figured out now. LOL Great job.
    Old 04-30-2011, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by dream56
    Bonni - how could you give away the whole pattern that easy. I'm sure she has it all figured out now. LOL Great job.
    I know...I know. I'm just generous, what can I say. :)
    Old 05-01-2011, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Yep!!!Bonni sounds like your getting your priorities straight. My pal from last month Debe sent me a pot holder done in paper piecing. She comvinced me to try it again. I'm so glad I did. I think I have the idea now of how it works. I made a few squares.One was flying geese(3 geese) one was a basket with a tulip in it. and the other was a scrappy heart. They came out pretty good. I was surprised,cause when I tried before I couldn't do it.The nice thing about paper piecing is how nice and sharp and crisp it looks.Now if I could just get my borders to look better.lol.
    thanks for the compliment....here is a great pp video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgr5JMxNfow

when pp goes well it's great looking when it doesn't; its a bit** to rip out :)
    Old 05-01-2011, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by debe
    Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Yep!!!Bonni sounds like your getting your priorities straight. My pal from last month Debe sent me a pot holder done in paper piecing. She comvinced me to try it again. I'm so glad I did. I think I have the idea now of how it works. I made a few squares.One was flying geese(3 geese) one was a basket with a tulip in it. and the other was a scrappy heart. They came out pretty good. I was surprised,cause when I tried before I couldn't do it.The nice thing about paper piecing is how nice and sharp and crisp it looks.Now if I could just get my borders to look better.lol.
    thanks for the compliment....here is a great pp video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgr5JMxNfow

when pp goes well it's great looking when it doesn't; its a bit** to rip out :)

thanks for the great video.
    Old 05-02-2011, 01:06 PM

block 1 of Debe's is half done. It would be done but one wrong cut....am waiting for the material to be delivered so I can finish!
    Old 05-02-2011, 01:32 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Conniequilts
    block 1 of Debe's is half done. It would be done but one wrong cut....am waiting for the material to be delivered so I can finish!
    ouch. Been there done that. It's worse when you cut wrong then can't get more fabric. Mary
    Old 05-03-2011, 02:13 PM

The new sign up for May is up and available - Please be sure to resend me the required info for sign up.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-120591-1.htm#3170696
    Old 05-03-2011, 04:56 PM

The adventure continues.....

I am trying to work on the projects for this month and am making a little progress. Went to the doctors today and ended up being told that I am back to square 1.5....taking steroid drops 4 times a day. Thank goodness he didn't tell me that I couldn't use my eyes. Although he did mention that my eyes would let me know when I've overdone it. Boy do they EVER! Oh...on a side note....I had the tote you had made me for one of the swaps Dee and the gold dragon on the front of it caught the doctors eye.

But enough of that....This is for Karla.....I forgot to give her another sneak peek. here it is. A little larger perhaps than normal just because people figured out that the other hint for Tisha was a circle. Clever people we have don't we. :)

Can YOU guess what this hint is?
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-192538.jpe  
    Old 05-03-2011, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

I am trying to work on the projects for this month and am making a little progress. Went to the doctors today and ended up being told that I am back to square 1.5....taking steroid drops 4 times a day. Thank goodness he didn't tell me that I couldn't use my eyes. Although he did mention that my eyes would let me know when I've overdone it. Boy do they EVER! Oh...on a side note....I had the tote you had made me for one of the swaps Dee and the gold dragon on the front of it caught the doctors eye.

But enough of that....This is for Karla.....I forgot to give her another sneak peek. here it is. A little larger perhaps than normal just because people figured out that the other hint for Tisha was a circle. Clever people we have don't we. :)

I know - I know but I'm sworn to secrecy. Great hint Bonnie.
    Old 05-03-2011, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by dream56
    Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

I know - I know but I'm sworn to secrecy. Great hint Bonnie.
    Thank you....thank you....thank you. Now no telling what it is Dee (or Connie). LOL.