• Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • April Quilting in the New Year >
  • April Quilting in the New Year

• April Quilting in the New Year

Old 04-24-2011, 03:19 AM

Ohhhh that's cool fabric
    Old 04-24-2011, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline
    I don't like dragons, I love them. I still have many many yards of this fabric. I bought a dragon quilt pattern from someone on the board yesterday. Youngest grandson needs a dragon quilt.
    Too late! I saw it! It is awesome! I also approve of your hints Lindyline. I love to do that so be warned partners. LOL.

What? you didn't post a pix of the dragon pattern? sniff sniff.....I wanna see it too. :(

No matter what it is you are making it will be gorgeous with that fabric. Can't wait to see more "hints".
    Old 04-24-2011, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Conniequilts
    take those walks :) - the one I started for you today is not coming out the way I wanted, so have to start over
    Connie: I am not a perfectionist and would be happy with anything so don't fuss too much
    Old 04-24-2011, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by debe
    take those walks :) - the one I started for you today is not coming out the way I wanted, so have to start over
    Connie: I am not a perfectionist and would be happy with anything so don't fuss too much
    LOL. Connie always fusses so don't take it too personally. She can't be having too hard of a time with the block though because she hasn't sent me a picture complaining about it. We both exchange progress pix via our cell phones. It keeps us more sane.

Connie - bring it tomorrow when we get together at lunch?

I love seeing all the blocks and projects.
    Old 04-24-2011, 08:40 AM

"Oh ok, maybe a little teaser. doen't help much, does it."

No it does't help much other than I better get busy. Whatever the surprise, it is looking great and the fabric is gorgeous!!
    Old 04-24-2011, 09:42 AM

It's Easter weekend, thought I would give you a break :)

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    LOL. Connie always fusses so don't take it too personally. She can't be having too hard of a time with the block though because she hasn't sent me a picture complaining about it. We both exchange progress pix via our cell phones. It keeps us more sane.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:03 AM

It's Easter weekend, thought I would give you a break :)

So considerate of you Connie. LOL. Thanks. Have a great weekend and I'll see you tomorrow for a progress update. :)
    Old 04-24-2011, 12:50 PM

thanks bonni :).... worked on some UFOs today so didn't finish the blocks...maybe tomorrow.

Connie, do you want to be surprised or do you want me to upload a pix?
    Old 04-24-2011, 01:26 PM

I don't like dragons, I love them. I still have many many yards of this fabric. I bought a dragon quilt pattern from someone on the board yesterday. Youngest grandson needs a dragon quilt.
    Too late! I saw it! It is awesome! I also approve of your hints Lindyline. I love to do that so be warned partners. LOL.

What? you didn't post a pix of the dragon pattern? sniff sniff.....I wanna see it too. :(

No matter what it is you are making it will be gorgeous with that fabric. Can't wait to see more "hints".
    Sorry Bonni, unable to post a pic of thepattern until I get it, As I live in Aus, and it will be coming from the US, we will both have to wait. But The fabric is gorgeous, and I originally bought it to border a quilt for me. It was on sale, and I just had to have the rest of bolt. Was maybe 6 metres. Maybe we need to do a swap..
    Old 04-24-2011, 02:08 PM

Sorry Bonni, unable to post a pic of thepattern until I get it, As I live in Aus, and it will be coming from the US, we will both have to wait. But The fabric is gorgeous, and I originally bought it to border a quilt for me. It was on sale, and I just had to have the rest of bolt. Was maybe 6 metres. Maybe we need to do a swap..
    You never know what will turn up. LOL. I haven't found a lot of good dragon fabric or patterns but I am always on the look out. If a project that I am working on turns out I'll have to send you a picture. I'll explain more later. :)