Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon >
  • April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

• April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

Old 04-07-2012, 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804
    Not from me Melissa, just saying that somehow, somewhere, somebody will find GLITTER TOOTHPASTE/PAINT, just because Krystyna WISHED for it!
    we actually have edible glitter for cupcakes, or cookies or cakes here, my STBH found it at michael's and the gel glitter is pretty yummy
    Old 04-07-2012, 05:25 AM

Melissa,

If Krystyna kicks you out, you can come live with me. My granddaughter's favorite color is "sparkle". I have a huge house, but alas, it is not by the sea! You could visit the Mississippi River if you had the urge.
    Old 04-07-2012, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by JauntyMelissa
    we actually have edible glitter for cupcakes, or cookies or cakes here, my STBH found it at michael's and the gel glitter is pretty yummy
    Well there ya go!!!!
    Old 04-07-2012, 05:53 AM
    Swap Hosts

Myrna, I will go out and look for my mailman. I just KNOW he has your package!
    Cupid, I think I will see if my dentist can make some nice glitter veneers for my teeth. Perhaps I will start a trend.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]325856[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails glitter-glitterous-gold-photography-teeth-zach-hyman-favim.com-83667.jpg  
    Old 04-07-2012, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by krystyna
    myrna, i will go out and look for my mailman. I just know he has your package!
    Cupid, i think i will see if my dentist can make some nice glitter veneers for my teeth. Perhaps i will start a trend.
    [attach=config]325856[/attach]
    omg lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d :d
    Old 04-07-2012, 06:47 AM

HINTS for my SP: Mailed your pkg off today going north of me, you have at least 1 "N" in your city and/or state, you have a "0" in your zip code, you like chocolate and you like to sew, you collect things, you are female and last but certainly not least, your high temp today will be 59 degrees! TADA!!!!!! NO MORE HINTS FROM ME!!!! Forgot that you also like to quilt!!

My high temp today is only 60!

Last edited by mscupid804; 04-07-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    Old 04-07-2012, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804
    HINTS for my SP: Mailed your pkg off today going north of me, you have at least 1 "N" in your city and/or state, you have a "0" in your zip code, you like chocolate and you like to sew, you collect things, you are female and last but certainly not least, your high temp today will be 59 degrees! TADA!!!!!! NO MORE HINTS FROM ME!!!! Forgot that you also like to quilt!!
    I fit all of that EXCEPT the going N part

Ok, the mailman is picking up my SP's package this afternoon, PM sent to Lori and today's hints: N of me, on a Great Lake, I have sent a previous SP package to this state, and in fact, I believe as a child I have driven thru my SP's town! She and I are also the same age. Enough hints for now....
    Old 04-07-2012, 08:09 AM

K~I'm surprised YOU don't do lace tatting...I started learning how to crochet and the whole reason I want to learn is to make the doilies like my granny and great granny used to have and make...they both tried to teach me when I was little and of course, I wanted nothing to do with it at that time...have moved on to a thinner and lighter yarn since I started but not yet ready for the really thin or the lace type....
    Old 04-07-2012, 09:29 AM
    Swap Hosts

MsCupid, your description fits me to a T -- except .... I received my SP package today!

A HUGE thank you to Quilty-Louise. Mama Mia! That lady knows how to cram a box chock full of goodies!

It would take me an hour to list everything in there, but there were peeps, chocolate, design your own mug, socks, note cards, shopping list, gorgeous blue green fabrics, seaside fabric that I love, love,love, and TINY MONKEY FABRIC -- WHEEEEE! (but no actual tiny monkey ) tape measure fabric, apron fabric, stained glass cross fabric, white on white fabric, white rick rack, a wonderful book on silk quilting and sewing projects with patterns, two other patterns, a ... darn can't think of the word - it's not a piton, hair stretchies, spot mesh for embroidery, gloveless hands or handless gloves or I don't know, something wonderful in a bottle, special stabilizer, a bag full of little wonderful things and I don't even know what they are, sticky notes, a pet record book ... and the bad thing ... -- Do I have to name it? It starts with a G.
    Attached Thumbnails april-sp-quilty-louise-1.jpg   april-sp-quilty-louise-2.jpg   april-sp-quilty-louise-3.jpg   april-sp-quilty-louise-4.jpg   april-sp-quilty-louise-5.jpg  

Old 04-07-2012, 11:15 AM
    Swap Hosts

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Passover.
    And if you don't observe either, just have a wonderful day!