Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >
  • April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

• April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-22-2011, 05:06 PM

Oh wow! I received my terrific package today from Judith in AR and I absolutely love everything! Thank you so much!

I received some wonderful patterns to make for my new granddaughter, a magazine she shared with me, a cute handmade pin cushion with flowerhead pins, cute ladybug and also butterfly buttons, little stork scissors, shades of red fat quarters and two different yard fabrics. I took pictures on top of one of them and I have plans for what I'm gonna make.

She touched my heart and sent a sweet pink bunny and a little PINK SEAM RIPPER for Elena when she's old enough to use it and a white chocolate bunny I can enjoy for her now. :)

I couldn't have picked out anything I'd like any better and thank you for my wonderful gifts! Sorry I don't have your board name to send you a PM.

My Wonderful Bounty
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]187726[/ATTACH]

Pink bunny & pink seam ripper for Elena
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]187727[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-187720.jpe   attachment-187721.jpe  
    Old 04-22-2011, 05:16 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by grandme26
    Today was a nice warm day on the bench. Looking forward to tomorrow and the mail man coming. Maybe he will have something for me .
    Pretty warm here to, may have to move the bench inside tomorrow. :XD:
    Old 04-22-2011, 05:48 PM

It's now my turn to say I'm jumping up and down with pure happiness..........My SP Renee110 sent the most wonderful squishy..........The box was place right in front of my front door by the post lady...........couldn't wait to check it out...........and what a treat it was.......she sent me some thread ...buttons...homemade potholders.....a checkbook pattern....safety pins........and at least 25 batik charm squares.............now that's not all ...........after reading a book her SP sent her she sent it on to me......because I mentioned how I just got into reading.........now that's what I call creative swapping.................and I can't forget to mention she gave me a chocolate bar with peanuts and cornflakes...........who would ever think of cornflakes in a chocolate bar......let me tell you ...........YUMMIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Again Renee.......Thank You....your the best.........
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-187732.jpe  
    Old 04-22-2011, 06:04 PM

Just checked my delivery confirmation slip and it says that my package was delivered yesterday at 12:57 in Tampa Florida. My SP is new to quilt board maybe she doesn't know about thank you and pictures.
    Old 04-22-2011, 06:18 PM

Yippee!!!! I got my SP squishy today from Fidgety.
    I got 2 pair of adorable socks, Kirmet on one pair and Miss Piggy on the other. Moda fabric squares, 3 beautiful fat quarters.
    Pattern and notecards to make little quilt note cards, a Chicago Star pattern that I really really like! and my favorite non chocolate candy, Sour Patch Kids...YUM!!! I love everything I received. Thank you so much Fidgety for my squishy. This was my first swap, but it won't be my last!!!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-187748.jpe   attachment-187749.jpe   attachment-187750.jpe  
    Old 04-22-2011, 06:24 PM

Those socks are so adorable!
    Old 04-22-2011, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
    Originally Posted by newquilter10
    I am getting closer to home to check my mail and see if I have a package. I hope my SP knows that it will be a bit yet before I get home.

Linda
    She knows and reckons your package should get there at about the same time you do!!!!
    Good that makes me feel better because I always let my SP know right away when I get it. Thank you for the information.
    Old 04-22-2011, 07:10 PM

My SP has not been active on this list for 3 days now. I sure hope that doesn't mean she has given up!! The postman should get her off the bench tomorrow, and I hope she likes her package!!

Here's a hint as to her identity.... her user name and her home state begin with the same letter (P). :lol:
    Old 04-22-2011, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Aurora
    P.S. My package is going Southeast of Kentucky.

Aurora, I'm southeast of Kentucky!!!! Your "just one star" block is awesome and so is mine if I'M your pal :lol: :lol: What a wonderful idea you had to make a star with your pals name.[/quote]

So sorry, but it is not yours. If you liked it, perhaps my SP will as well.[/quote]

Oh could it be me??? I live in eastern KY I guess it could be considered southeast, but really more in the middle. lol If by chance it's me..... I LOVED the block, and that was very thoughtful. I would think that anybody on the QB would be glad to know that block was sent with their name, that was a great idea :)
    Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 PM

My SP in Michigan will soon be coming off the bench. I hope she likes her goodies I was a little later sending her package than I meant to be, but its on its way!!!