• April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >
  • April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

• April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-08-2011, 06:34 AM
    Power Poster

trisha good luck with cath. God bless and watch over you. Mary
    Old 04-08-2011, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by trisha
    Sounds like everyone is busy, busy!!! Hope to get mine together this weekend since I am going in Tuesday for my third heart cath. and will probably be out of commission for the rest of the week.
    Prayers for you!
    Old 04-08-2011, 07:02 AM

Trisha sending up a prayer for you.

Hoppa
    Old 04-08-2011, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by soniboo
    Recently got home from being gone over a week for granddaughter's birth. My SP is gonna be soooo easy with her info and I'll be mailing it next week. Going north of me but most everything is north of me anyway. :D

Sorry Candi, it's passing right on by you :lol:
    LOL. So that means it is not going to Terryl either....
    Old 04-08-2011, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by trisha
    Sounds like everyone is busy, busy!!! Hope to get mine together this weekend since I am going in Tuesday for my third heart cath. and will probably be out of commission for the rest of the week.
    Trisha, sending you good vibes for speedy recovery.
    Old 04-08-2011, 11:53 AM

I just checked my tracking number, my SP's package is out for delivery today...so someone in the Badger State needs to keep an eye on their mailbox :P
    Old 04-08-2011, 01:59 PM

Received my beautiful April Secret Pal package today from crafty_linda_b...it was spring in a box! Beautiful Moda fabric with butterflies and flowers, Gutermann thread, super cute kleenex cozy, great quilt book with a beautiful flowery quilt on the front, thread, and a super seam ripper-titanium!!...chocolate bunnies and eggs...yummy! I never thought I would say this....I cannot wait to try my new seam ripper out!!! Thanks so much crafty_Linda_b, you made my day!

did you notice the cutest scottie ever on the notecard!! kinda looks like my miniature schnauzer, Sophie! :thumbup:
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-181400.jpe  
    Old 04-08-2011, 02:22 PM
    Power Poster

WOW, I just received my Secret Pal package. It came from Ann (KOKO) in New York. Thank you so much. Ann put a lot of time into preparing this package. It included a Mug Rug with Butterflies. She said it was a "trial and error" project but she did a great job. She included a panel with six duck pictures, a bag of strawberry candy for DH, a package of star buttons, a magnetic message pad with pen, a purse/tote pattern and three Quick Cut fat quarters. Ann, it was great. You sure are an early bird. I think this is the quickest I received a package in the 8 months I have participated in the swap. Thanks again and GOD Bless.

April Secret Pal package from KOKO
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]181420[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-181414.jpe  
    Old 04-08-2011, 02:28 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by Neena
    Received my beautiful April Secret Pal package today from crafty_linda_b...it was spring in a box! Beautiful Moda fabric with butterflies and flowers, Gutermann thread, super cute kleenex cozy, great quilt book with a beautiful flowery quilt on the front, thread, and a super seam ripper-titanium!!...chocolate bunnies and eggs...yummy! I never thought I would say this....I cannot wait to try my new seam ripper out!!! Thanks so much crafty_Linda_b, you made my day!

did you notice the cutest scottie ever on the notecard!! kinda looks like my miniature schnauzer, Sophie! :thumbup:
    Let me know how you like the titanium seam ripper. Mine never seem to stay very sharp. hmmmmm, i wonder if thats cause I have to use them so much.
    :roll: :roll:
    Old 04-08-2011, 03:09 PM

Neena I am so glad it arrived safe & sound...It was fun putting it together for you. I loved those little note cards. I found them on the $1 rack at Michaels. I think there were 8 in the package. I have been using them in my swaps. I would have bought more of them but they only had the one pack left. Also...you were suppose to get the whole bag of choc bunnies..BUT my DH is a junk face sweet tooth..I heard him out in the kitchen rattling around and before I caught him he had the bag open and was eating them!! Sorry there were only a few to put in your package!! Enjoy your gifties. crafty_linda_b..

Ladies now you know which "M" state my package went to *L*

Originally Posted by Neena