Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! >
  • Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is!

• Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is!

Old 04-03-2015, 10:17 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Nelco
    Hay folks it is only the 3rd day of April. That means there 27 more days to get our mug rug in the mail.
    Actually, the mailing deadline is April 26th....
    Old 04-04-2015, 04:03 AM

The deadline comes faster than you think so please if you have not heard from your partner by Saturday feel free to make one in a theme you hope they like. End of that worry! I have the old attitude of get it done quick before I forget. that is such a fear of mine. Those that come in late get the old grumpy bucket letters from me and who the heck wants THAT? no one I know.

I think this month for sure we will see cupcakes and candy but wondering what other sweet treats we might be getting. flowers? kittens? puppy dogs? I bet you the variety is going to be totally out there. and you all will be smiling when you see them! I know I will. 36 times in fact!
    Old 04-04-2015, 06:26 AM

My partner and I have been in touch and I am making something I hope she loves! By the way Partner...you did say you didn't have a color preference...so if you don't like spring colors, better pm me quick! I am having fun!

Haven't heard from my 2nd partner, but not worried...yet anyway...
    Old 04-04-2015, 06:35 AM

WOW Lynnie, you are fast. Yes, I read you mailed already. Yours is still a thought in process! Have three ideas yet and actually a fourth one, but that one is just a thought.
    Every time I look at my fabric I see a different one I could use, after all, we can let the fabric do the work for us!
    Laurel
    Old 04-04-2015, 11:13 AM
    Power Poster

Brat, I feel the same, I know i'll forget it if I don't do it right away. it's the ADHD in me.
    got to rush to get things done. then I can relax and watch what everyone else gets.
    Old 04-05-2015, 06:56 AM

I wish everyone a Happy Easter! those that dont celebrate I wish you a beautiful day! tada! its sunny outside and dry so far so good. I have one son flying in today to see me and another tomorrow. I am unsure if my Daughter comes in tomorrow or not. might be Tues but she is coming also. I didn't have great news yesterday at clinic. My port has clogged and its my last port. I am wishing hard that they can clear it out so it can be used but we will see. Wish me luck I have surgery scheduled tomorrow. Please don't ask for or use words on religion that might get us in trouble on the forum. I know you care. that is enough. I wanted to tell you so you dont wonder where the heck I went. I will be back I promise maybe on Tuesday or latest Wed. so know I will be back. in the mean time share fabric sneak peaks why dont you.. make us drool! this forum is such a wonderful way to share your expressions in fabric with each other. it always makes me think I want this one and that one and oh I should have done THAT to THAT and next time I will and oh its going to be fun. so chatter away please. give me some good reading when I get back! xox
    Old 04-05-2015, 07:53 AM

Linda,
    Good luck tomorrow, my thoughts and prayers are with you! Enjoy the time with your Family!

Hope everyone else has a great day, enjoy! Family, friends and hopefully beautiful weather!
    Happy Easter to you all!
    Laurel
    Old 04-05-2015, 07:58 AM

Linda: Sending you healing prayers.
    Old 04-05-2015, 08:34 AM
    Power Poster

Linda, as always, you know you're in my good thoughts in file. sending best of luck thoughts to you. We'll miss you and be good while you're gone. waiting for your return. Happy Easter to all Also Happy Passover to our Jewish friends. (and My DH). Can't wait to see some mugrugs coming in. mine should arrive on Tuesday. maybe b4. have a happy day all. Best of Luck to you Brat.
    Old 04-05-2015, 11:06 AM

Linda,
    Messaged you, love you, and as always, you're a tough cookie! Well, maybe more like crunchy on the outside (exterior strength) and soft in the center (a soft heart for one and all).
    Hugs,
    K