Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! >
  • Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is!

• Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is!

Old 03-26-2015, 04:29 PM

Soon, Lynnie, soon.
    Old 03-26-2015, 05:25 PM
    Power Poster

I guess we'll be getting our names over the weekend. Then I can mail on Monday. I' get anxious to get it out sometimes, because Zoey will think it's for her if it's not in an envelope. Don't want that to happen.

Did everyone receive theirs for this month? who hasn't yet?
    Old 03-26-2015, 06:03 PM

I also am working on a mug rug , one that I am sweet on.
    Old 03-27-2015, 07:18 AM

hold your horses ladies lol its closing the 1st so a few more days yet for sign ups. Linny often we have 40 or so swappers so it seems very light this month. Wondering if the sweets has turned a few off and they had a better idea? like I said it doesn't have to be candy you think is sweet.. I say something is sweet all the time even if its not food lol flowers for me? SWEET! baby animals? SWEET! a glass of good wine? SWEET! see how simple sweet can be interpret in so many different ways? I love brown and pinks together remind me of candy but not candy if that makes sense.

I give the 1st as the new sign ups to allow those who had swapped last month to get theirs in if they are slower to mail. for many reasons people mail late so be forgiving. You never know when its your time to be late too. We had a member yesterday who had a severe tragedy in her family. I need a mug rug to be sent to her partner who is very understanding. angels anyone??? please let me know asap. thanks!
    Old 03-27-2015, 08:33 AM
    Banned

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
    if there is anyone who would be willing to be my partner and not send me sweets, i will play. Anything else besides food would be fine. I can certainly send sweets in return tho, if that's what my partner wants.

If not, i'll just sit this one out and join you in the next.
    Old 03-27-2015, 08:34 AM

I posted signups for the April pincushion/needlecase swap. Please come and join us! We are a fun group!
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...a-t263106.html
    Old 03-27-2015, 08:43 AM
    Power Poster

I know something that's really sweet. MONEY, it's the sweetest cos you can buy sweet things with it!!!
    I have money fabric too
    Old 03-27-2015, 12:33 PM

Sorry gang, with permission of course, I've already snatched up sewbizgirl and we have already plotted, planned, and are off to the races! Such fun! I'm really excited to get started and join the fun. Funny thing, we found out we share a first name.
    Old 03-27-2015, 06:31 PM
    Power Poster

any hint on what you're planning???
    Old 03-28-2015, 04:54 AM

Cactus girl you should really have posted to ctyankee our sign up queen and let her know that information. I think its wonderful if you find someone on your own but if you sent in a sign in sheet then you go on the main list and are pared up (if its avail) with someone who fits your special need but it truly something that we all wait for first. After sign ups are done and the list is posted you can always come on and say hey I would love a partner who can do xyz with me! please everyone wait for the sign up sheet to show up on the board before paring up in the future! thanks!

ok onto fun things: I have one person in England who would love a partner! she is a great quilter and a great partner so let Ctyankee know now if you would like to swap with her.

On sad news one of our players here Ladybug has lost her husband in an accident the other day. It was a car accident and totally unexpected. I am asking those who are interested to write me and I will share her address with her so we can send her cards. Its such a sad time for her and I know support from us will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Please send your sign in to CTYANKEE today for this months swap. We need an even number of swappers for everyone to play so please sign up today. How sweet it is! do you love cake? cookies? fancy drinks? puppies? horses? whatever it is you can sign up and make a mug today for your partner. You can chose to do your own mug rug of your favorite thing or you can do one that your partner might love. its up to you so sign up today and join in on the fun! if you have posted I am in but haven't sent a sign up please do so now to CTYANKEE so she has you marked as playing! I don't want anyone left off!